Monday, March 3, 2008

A new week




A new day, a new week. I added some pictures of my new coathanger, it's been bought at a nice little store and I think it has a real country-chic look. I don't use it for the moment, but I want to use it in our new home, which we haven't found yet.
The picture of the cupboard is such an inspiration for me, I love it, so cozy and nice to display your things.
photo: Tine K

photo: Tine K

I've recently been tagged by Chantal from the blog abacaxi & hortela and I will tell you a little more about myself.

4 movies I like:
* prête-moi ta main
* lord of the rings
* pride and prejudice
* atonement

4 places I've been:
* Sydney
* New York
* Mauritius
* Hong Kong

4 preferred food items:
* french fries
* Indian curry's
* BBQ
* dulche de leche

4 places I'd rather be:
* London
* Paris
* at the spa
* on Mauritius

So now you all know a bit more about me. This week I will try and make some more pictures of things I like and find pretty, but things have been busy lately. I wish you all a nice week and take care of yourselves!

Solange xx!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful as always...
Love, Romina

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Good evening,

I hope you had a lovely day Solange. Mine was absolutely good. I have been finnishing some needlework and have been paitning the last coat on our big cabinet. It looks great already! :))

Your hanger is so pretty, it will fit perfectly in your home. Everything looks so chic and well fitted in your home.
I am looking for a few hooks for my shelf, real old style. But it is quite hard to find exactly what i want. Either they are too small, or they are too big. Yours are pferfect!

I am amazed to learn that you have been in so many interesting and big city`s! Sydney sounds like a great place to be. Well, Australia is a great place to be I would think :) How was it?

I hope you feel relaxed at the moment and can enjoy rest of your evening. See you soon!
Aina

BO said...

I love the photos! Inspiration! :-)

Anonymous said...

ciao Solange, ho visto oggi per la prima volta il tuo blog. Complimenti hai delle cose molto belle!!!
paola

*Marie* said...

Hi Solange it ´s so good to hear from you:)
Very nice hanger and I´m very exciting when you will find your new home. WOW you visited sooo far away cities!! Hong Kong, Sydney and New York!! When I was 15 years old my mom took a trip with my sister and me to Florida (Miami, Disneyland, Keywest) We drove alone ( one woman and her 2 kids) with a rental car two weeks from motel to motel and visited beautiful places. I must thank my mom for that amazing trip, cause it was expensive, but she wanted to show us the Everglades and Floridas Disneyland!! It was a dream, we had so much fun!! I wish you a great week... *Marie*

Marja Kristiina said...

Thank you for your sweet comment, Solange! I feel better already :-)

Interesting facts! Mauritius is such a lovely place.

Have a fab day!

~~♥ Mamma Millan ♥~~ said...

Woow...what alovely blogg...just lovi it!!!

Hugs Sweden, Millan

Rumour has it said...

Hallo Solange, ja, soms is het wel leuk om getagged te worden, maar het moet ook niet blijven duren natuurlijk. Ik geef mezelf eigenlijk niet zo graag prijs wat mijn privé-leven aangaat en taggen is eigenlijk een erg 'nieuwsgierig' spelletje en soms vraag ik me af wie ik nou eigenlijk gelukkig maak met die informatie over mezelf!! :D
Mooie kapstok heb je daar! Leuk model in landelijke stijl.
Groetjes, Marjolijn

Abacaxi & Hortelã said...

Leuk die rijtjes van je. Ook een wereldreiziger!
Maar benhet wel een beetje met m. eens hoor, we hoeven hier ook weer niet alles prijs te geven... zo'n public blog is al meer dan voldoende... tóch?

Fijne avond nog en ben benieuwd welke plaatjes je ons volgende post gaat late zien :-)

Liefs,
Chantal