
Thanks to all of you who always leave me friendly and kind messages. They really mean something to me, knowing that we appreciate and enjoy eachother's blogs and having made so many friends online.
A few days ago I received a 'spread the love' award from Marie of the lovely blog blasse-vielfalt a real inspiration. The comments you leave Marie are always so friendly and kind, you are one of my favourite.
I also want to thank Aina, from Modern country This blog is so beautiful and Aina creates lovely things all handmade. I am happy we met Aina, we seem to have much in common!
There are so many more who make my days happier, with lovely comments and just some kind words. Thank you all :-)
A special thank you goes out to my sister Romina, who's been very helpful these days and a real support.
My pot with my new little plant in it, on my wooden tray.
photo: diborThe days have been rainy here and grey, but it hasn't stopped me from putting some nice plants in my pots at home and to keep the house light. I also just want to share some nice pictures, just simple things which look nice.
photo: diborI wish everybody, a really good week and thanks again!
Solange

8 comments:
Dear Solange,
I was just sitting here, reading my blog and then I received a wonderful visit and comment from you again. And then you tell me that I brighten your day! Thank you so very much dear friend,for all the wonderful words, for your friendship and also for this special Award. I really want to send it right back to you, because you are truly one of my most devoted visitors, that alsways put a smile on my face. You have such a warm and beautiful mind and I feel so grateful to have met you. So thank you Solange for beeing just who you are!
Enjoy rest of your evening and again, thank you for this wonderful friendship!♥♥♥
Hugs from Aina
Ps: Yes you are so right, I am very busy at the moment. This Thursday the two first estate agents will do a estimate of our house. And Saturday another one is coming. So this weekend we have been fixing, cleaning and doing our house as perfect as possible. And today I have been fixing the garden. Tonight I have to coninuing my work for Aina`s Charm. So indeed lot of things to do! But I am doing all right :))
Dank je wel lieve Solange!!!!Je weet dat ik er altijd voor je ben...Liefs Romina
Beautiful post. I love the items you have in your pictures. That bell! Ahhhhhh!!!
Cherry xoxox
Hello Solange, you have won a beautiful award,and it is so well deserved. I agree with Aina, you always say somthing nice and make me smile too, your posts are always interesting, so it's great for me to pop over for a peek, well done!!
Warm Hugs Lynn xx
Wat een mooie vergrijsde pot heb je daar! Plant staat er prachtig in.
En de grootste dankjewel is voor jou! Want jij maakt het waard om toch iedere dag even op je blog te kijken of er alweer iets nieuws te zien en te lezen is!
Ga door! Ik geniet!
Liefs uit Brasil,
Chantal
Congrats on your award. Aren't there nice folks, here in blogville?
Die grijze pot met grijs/groene plant op dat dienblad is een wondermooi plaatje! Proficiat met de welverdiende awards!
Groetjes
Hi Solange, nice to meet you!!! Are you from Brazil too?
Thanks so much for visiting! It's always lovely to meet new bloggers. Aina is a very nice person, I like her a lot!
Xoxo,
Post a Comment