The weekend has started. Friday is my favourite evening of all, knowing you still have the whole weekend in front of you and you can just relax with a nice dinner and a glas of wine.
Look what a candle holder I found. It's so light and gives a romantic feeling to my kitchen shelf. I've also bought some empty grayish pots, which I will soon fill with some plants or flowers.
Then I received my new 'Ariadne at Home' magazine, which I adore, but I decided to keep it for after my chores, so that it will be a real treat. I also bought the 'Homes & Antiques' magazine today, which I don't get very often, but I thought it would be nice to read for the weekend.
This weekend, administration will done. It's not my favourite thing to do, but I need to clean up the piles I have created... then I will change our bedsheets and put some new, fresh bedlinen which makes me so happy at the end of the day.
I haven't really gotten started with any Easter decorations, for the moment I am browsing a bit.
Wish you girls all a wonderful weekend, full of inspiration, joy and good food & company ;-)
Solange

8 comments:
Have a great weekend Solange!!!
Love your candle holder!
XX Romina
Lovely things! Have a great weekend despite the paper work, at least you can reward yourself by burying your nose in one of those inspiring magazines :) Take care,x
Ooops had a few posts to catch up with.... I love the lamp and those gorgeous little plant pots, they look like zinc scrummy. I too love magazines, how wonderful to snuggle down with a nice hot choc and a mag...just the ticket for a good week-end my friend.
Hugs Lynn xx
Dat XL-windlicht is erg mooi en ik vind het altijd zo gezellig staan met een kaarsje. By the way, ik zou het erg op prijs stellen als je nog goede tips hebt wat woonboeken betreft. Ik heb wel al een hele collectie, maar ik zag laatst in je blog een boek dat ik niet kende. Is altijd interessant! Dankjewel bij voorbaat, maar voel je vrij, 't is absoluut geen must natuurlijk. Groetjes en fijne zondag, Marjolijn
Dear Solange,
I have something for you on my blog:)))
You home looks so cozy and the lamps are so great!!!! Take care and enjoy your weekend:)..*Marie*
Hello Solange! I've just discovered your blog through Blasse Vielfalt and I appreciate it a lot! Do you mind if I add a link to "celebrating my home" in my list of favorite blogs? I'll be back soon. Anne.
Done! Thank you Solange.Have a great week. Anne.
Hi Solange! Oh wow, the lantern looks GORGEOUS!! What exactly is that color? It looks sort of a lovely greyish blue but is it white?
Have sfab week!!
Post a Comment