Tuesday, March 18, 2008

soft touches



I went through my linen cupboard, to be suprised by the things I have collected. The soft touches of materials and the colours, make me feel 'at home'. I usually buy the same kind of colours for my wardrobe as for my home, isn't that funny?
Here I show you some of my things I keep in the drawer of my chest. I do use them at home, but not as often as I'd like, since our little man at home, will pull on anything he sees and leaves his little fingerprints everywhere! I think in spring I will use them more outside on a table outside for a garden dinner. can't wait....



My next goal is to order the things in a pretty way. Some things in your home, just can't look good, like for example folders or paperwork and cables. But if you hide them in pretty boxes, tidy them in drawers, it all looks a lot better!



This Friday we leave for France, for our Easter break. I am looking forward to see my some family again and I will hopefully be able to shop a bit and maybe even find some things for the home.
I wish you all a very nice day and take care,

Solange

photo: house of linnea

9 comments:

Abacaxi & Hortelã said...

Wat een mooie softe kleuren zijn dat Solange! Ze zullen het vast ook goed doen in je tuin (laat de lente maar komen!).
Oh en heerlijk naar Frankrijk, wat een verwennerij. Geniet ervan en Joyeux Pâques!
Liefs uit zonnig São Paulo,
Chantal

Unknown said...

Lieve Solange,
Ik kan niet wachten, heb zo'n zin om jullie weer te zien met Pasen! Geniet eerst maar even van je vrije middagen :-)
Liefs Ro

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

It all looks so neat and orderly! Oh, organisation, something I need to work at! I hope you have a wonderful Easter time with family and friends!

Marja Kristiina said...

Wow, your drawers are so organized - you totally put me to shame :-D Lovely linens!

Have a fabulous vacation and a safe journey!

Mary-Laure said...

I love the "Baby sleeps" sign. It's very pretty!

Rosy Inspiration said...

I just found your blog, you have a very nice blog, thanks for sharing. Love all the pictures, have a nice Easter in France, which I'm sure you will.

Anonymous said...

Ahh how I wish I was heading to France, beautiful France. HAve fun!

Rumour has it said...

Prachtige kleuren zijn dat! Wit en grijsblauw blijven toch mijn favorieten; ik zie het hier ook in je linnenla liggen. Mooi! Ik wens je zonnige dagen in la douce France toe en fijne Paasdagen. Groetjes

Anja said...

Heerlijk een garden dinner... dat lijkt me ook wel wat. Mooie kleuren trouwens. Vreemd genoeg koop ik geen kleren in dezelfde stijl als mijn huis, wel een beetje, maar qua kleren houd ik meer van grijs en zwart...

Fijn paasweekend trouwens, hopelijk heb je mooi weer!