What a nice and sunny afternoon it was... I couldn't help feeling like spring started, again... I was in town with my other half and son, finding a lovely book, called 'High tea' by Susannah Blake, which completely made me feel like having some tea and preparing all kinds of delicious things. I will of course let you know when I have tried one of her recipes!
photo: martin brigdaleTonight we have 2 couples coming over for dinner, and I prepared bolognese sauce and pasta, then some pancakes and icecream with whipped cream, yes, I am in the mood for some good, comfort food. The table is set with my nice linens and special cutlery. What a pleasure it is, to set a table for friends and to enjoy the atmosphere.
photo: martin brigdaleI hope you all enjoy the weekend and do enjoy your homes!
Hug,
Solange xx!

9 comments:
Hallo, ik volg je blog al een tijdje, maar had nog nooit gereageerd. Maar die foto's zien er zo yummy uit, dat ik dacht ik ga even op de thee.
Prachtig hartje trouwens! En mooie site. Ik kom zeker vaker langs.
Dear Solange, I also wish you a great weekend!! Here is it cold and windy and i hope that spring don´t forget us here in the north:) Your book looks very interesting maybe you will show us some meals you made out of it. See you and take care..*Marie*
Dat boek ziet er heerlijk uit zeg... ben benieuwd naar de recepten die je gaat maken.
En die laatste foto...mmm... je zou er zo je tanden inzetten.
Ik heb vanmiddag een stel vrienden op bezoek, dus ook hier heerlijk de tafel decoreren... wat een genot he!
Dus ja, ik ga zeker genieten van m'n huis!
Fijne zondag nog voor jou Solange, hoop dat het zonnetje zich ook vandaag laat zien (wat kan het leven er dan anders uitzien hè).
Liefs uit São Paulo, Chantal
Hallo Solange
What a wonderful book with many
nice photos and recipes.
Ich wünsche dir eine schöne Woche
Regina
O ja, dat zijn de 'vreugden des levens'. Kleine, maar dierbare dingen en mensen die ons gelukkig maken! Groetjes, Marjolijn
Die kleine scones met kaas en sla zien er heerlijk uit en zijn ook mooi om te zien...mooi boek zeker!
Fijne week!!!!
Liefs Ro
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog, I was just in the middle of posting a new post when I noticed your comment on the earlier one! That book looks wonderful I love tea time! Hope you had a wonderful evening with your friends
Kimx
Oooh I wish I could transport over there like 'Star Trek' it all looks so beautiful and sounds scrummy. I just adore your beautiful heart, the embroidery is so very pretty.
Have a lovely evening
Hugs Lynn xx
Such wonderful settings and feeling you are sharing! Mee too love making it cosy and arrange for friends. I feel warm inside thinking about seeing more of them in the future :)
Many thanks Solange for your wonderful message you left me! You always make my day :)
Have a great week!
Hugs from Aina
Post a Comment