Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Not a day goes by...

photo:solange

Not a day goes by, without kissing my family, enjoying time at home, thinking and dreaming of decorating a new home...
I have just poured my coffee and am sitting and watching my new bought lavender plant. It looks and smells so good. I think plants can really add something extra. Like your home is not complete without them.
photo:solange

I got a piece of soap, which I think gives me a feeling of the provence, it's really nice to keep it just for the look, but I will use it soon. I like to use all my things, no matter how precious or special they are, since it's no good keeping things unused, we should treat ourselves like queens, I like to think :-)
photo:solange

The silverish plate I show here, I use for under candles or in the livingroom, I really like the combination of white and silver, so pretty.

I enjoy watching everybody's blog so much, your stories, pictures and funny comments, make me happy and I am always thrilled to see how other women decorate their home and share their stories.

hope you all have a good evening, and enjoy the week,

Solange xx!

9 comments:

Marianne said...

Ja het is heerlijk om binnen te kijken bij andere mensen en inspiratie op te doen. Jij hebt ook weer mooie foto´s van je huis gemaakt. Lavendel is ook een van mijn favorieten, maar ik heb hem (haar?) vooral in de tuin bij de rozen staan (dat helpt tegen luizen zeggen ze).

Unknown said...

Lieve Solange,
Wat ben je weer druk geweest!!
Ziet er heel mooi uit,vooral dat zilveren bord.
Liefs Romina

*Marie* said...

This silver plate is soooo wonderful!!!! I love things like that:)...... Everytime when I look on your blog I find new inspirations, Thank you soooo much!!! Have a great week,too!!!! ......*Marie*

Marja Kristiina said...

Beautiful images, beautiful words. Thank you for the inspiration, once again!

Anja said...

Wat een prachtige schaal! Mooie foto's ook...!

My lovely cottage said...

Het is waar, ook ik vind planten, en dan vooral de echte landelijke planten, zoveel toevoegen aan je huis het geeft het net die losse huiselijke touch die je vaak zoekt. Ik spring onder de douche en sprint meteen naar de winkel voor nog een paar mooie, bedankt voor je inspiratie. groetjes, yvonne

Anonymous said...

What a delicious moment! You didn't see me but I have entered in your house, smelt the lavender, used the soap and admired the silver plate...
Have a good evening! Anne.

MODERN COUNTRY said...

I am so in Love with your writing! The way you describe and think about things, makes my visit even more wonderful. You inspire me everytime!
I just took a few pictures of a couple of new soaps, and they are very similair to the one you just bought! Yes! Incredible, we do have the same taste :)And the picture with your silverish plate and the soaps are so pretty.

Have a good night sleep my friend,
Friendly kiss from Aina

Home Renovation Mountain View said...

Hello mate, great blog post