Saturday, April 26, 2008

Finally, we found a new home!

photo: special wonen engelse stijl

Finally....after looking for so long, and knowing that you always have to compromise, we found a new home. That means, I am moving and we will be very busy starting from mid June. I am so looking forward, finally I can start to put my ideas to practise and get out all the pictures I have been saving for years, to get inspired again.

photo:special wonen engelse stijl

I know also that it get can very busy, and stressful and I am hoping my husband and I will stay cool, since I heard so many stories on how works can make you crazy.... Since there is quite some work to be done (new kitchen, new floors, tear down a fireplace..)
Moving home is exiting and scary in the same time.


This week will be filled with talks, plans and dreams of how our home, dreaming is of course the best part.
I wish you all a very good weekend, enjoy yourselves and do take care!

Solange xx

12 comments:

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Congratulation Solange!! I am so very happy for you! It is so exciting, but also a bit scary as you say. You never know what is laying ahead of you, but as long as you have each other and support another you will make it work.
I can feel your happiness, If I could I would have given you a very good warm hug :))

Have a good weekend and enjoy your new plans!
Hugs Aina

ps: Just sent you an e-mail

Hem och Lycka said...

Congratulations! That's nice news, I hope you can enjoy the moment and celebrate the fact that you've found what you've been looking for. Hugs, Mia

Nadine von herz-allerliebst.de said...

Oh Solange, this news is so wonderful and your words sounds so happy. I wish you all the best for your dreams and plans concerning your new home.

Have a sunny weekend, Nadine
herz-allerliebst.de

Anja said...

Gefeliciflapstaart!!! Ik weet helemaal hoe jij je voelt want wij wonen ook pas sinds 1 jaar in ons droomhuisje. En daar heb ik ruim een jaar op moeten wachten, omdat de oude bewoners op een nieuwbouw zaten te wachten!!! Maar geniet van de voorpret hoor. Nogmaals gefeliciteerd meid!

Hanna said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! it is wonderful that you have found something you've been looking for a long time!

I would also like to get a bigger home but we will stay here some time.

Hope you have a sunny Sunday!

Marianne said...

Wow, geweldig nieuws. Gefeliciteerd en verheug je maar lekker op al die mooie designmomenten, dat werk komt vast wel goed.

Unknown said...

GEFELICITEERD!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!Love, Romina

Rumour has it said...

Geweldige vooruitzichten! Komt tijd, komt raad... zodra je hierin gerold bent, loopt alles op rolletjes, zeker weten :D
Samen - als koppel - iets opbouwen, kan een band alleen maar verstevigen! Veel vreugde toegewenst en ook veel succes, groetjes, Marjolijn

Sea Angels said...

Fantastic,Solange!!, I sort of envy you..but I am glad I am not having to persaude my husband to start the work ha ha....you know what I mean. I know you will have so much fun, planning a new home is daunting, but full of joy. I love it that you are always leaving me inspiring comments and you have so many lovely ideas, that I just know it will be divine.
Well done
Hugs Lynn xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you! I can't wait to see what you do to decorate your new place. And I hope your husband does not get too stressed in the process. Have fun:)!!

*Marie* said...

Hi Solange!!! It´s a long time ago that I had time for reading your blog. My family is gone since yesterday and now I´m cleaning the whole house:(
I´m sooo happy for you that you finally found your house!!! I can feel with you, cause as we found our house, we also had soooo many plans and dreams,too.
I wish you all the best and hope to read more of you and your dreamy house:) ....*Marie*

MODERN COUNTRY said...

I hope you had a great day yesterday Solange! We went to the all the markets of course :) And our car were filles again. But I did not spend to much money, I just found great bargains!
What did you do?

I just wanted to stop by and ask how you are doing, and how your plans are coming along with the new house.
Do have a great weekend!
Hugs from Aina :)