Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday

A chair to relax in (preferably with a book and a good snack)

photo:flamant
photo:flamant

Finally Saturday again, I just love to be home, not having to do anything. The day is has started and we are all inside, relaxing.
I found some lovely pictures of some furniture I'd love to have. Elegant, soft, light and chic. Flamant really is one of my favourite interior brands. They have got such a beautiful style.

This weekend will exist out of tidying, relaxing, eating nice things and going places we don't know yet.

Wish you all a very nice weekend and do take care,

Solange x!

12 comments:

Marja Kristiina said...

Hi Solange! Pretty pictures, LOVE the chaise longue!

Your plans for the weekend sound really nice! We've got similar plans but we'll also do a little outing as the CIRCUS is in town, including a carousel and other rides. My five-year-old can't wait :-)

Have a good, realxing time!

Marianne said...

Ja, Flamant heeft erg mooie spullen. Ik zie mezelf ook wel aan dat bureautje zitten.
Fijn Weekend en groetjes!

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Sounds like a good plan, hope the day went nicely! The chaise longue really is rather sumptuous!

Hanna said...

I wish I had a Lot bigger home, so beautiful furniture! I love that chair and white pillow and that white table!

Have a nice weekend!

Sea Angels said...

Hello Solange, lets order two chairs, one for you and one for me, they look so decadent......I can just imagine myelf draped over it with a book and somthing scrummy on a side table!!.
How I love your baskets in a previous post, they have that wonderful washed out bleached look so pretty. You arrange your items in such inspiring ways, you have brightened my day. xx
I hope you had a super day yesterday.
Hugs Lynn xx

Rumour has it said...

Flamant heeft inderdaad een geweldig flair, maar hun stijl is wel 'namaakbaar' met een stuk goedkopere items die elders te vinden zijn. Voor de rest niks kwaads over een Vlaams product!! :D
Fijne zondag en groetjes, Marjolijn

Mary-Laure said...

That chair is just TOO inviting and elegant. Give me a cup of tea, a book and I'll spend my weekend there.

Anonymous said...

Just passing by to tell you how I love this chair too and to wish you a very good week! Anne.

.. said...

Hello Solange!
Your blog is so beautiful; I will be back...
Hugs from Argentina!

Reginas Cottage said...

Hi Solange
Flamant have really beautiful things.
I love it.That chaise longue would be perfect for my books corner.It's a
dream!
Have a nice day REGINA

*Marie* said...

Hope you had a great weekend!!! xx*Marie*

Rumour has it said...

Hoi Solange,
nog even over die kalkverf: ik gebruik voor mijn meubels altijd kalkverf voor muren, maar op de pot staat dat het ook prima geschikt is voor meubels! Ik heb zelfs ooit al kalkverf over verf-op-oliebasis heen geverfd en dat houdt nog steeds prima. Je hoeft dus absoluut niet eerst een kastje of zo te schuren, maar wel goed ontvetten, stofvrij maken enz. Als afwerking gebruik ik vervolgens een 2x-extra-matte transparante vernis, zodat het matte effect van de kalkverf zichtbaar blijft. Die vernis zorgt er ook voor dat bijv. water de verf niet kan aantasten of beschadigen. Painting the Past noemt haar eggshell-verflijn inderdaad krijtverf, maar dat is toch echt niet hetzelfde hoor. Eggshell zal altijd een beetje glanzen en nooit echt puur mat zijn. Ik haal mijn kalkverf bij een groothandel in onze stad en die is van het merk Decolor. Groetjes, Marjolijn