
Hi Girls, this will be my last post until after Easter. Next week I'll post again, but we're are leaving for France.
You know when you pack, and there are half packed suitcases,clothes, items all over the house... well, I admit to being a bit chaotic at the moment, so I thought, one thing at the time. The last days have been very busy and at work things were a bit much, so I am really looking forward to enjoying a well deserved break!
Some pictures here, are of the latest issue of Vakre Hjem & Interior, a norwegian magazine, filled with oh so many beautiful pictures. I can just look at them, over and over again. I apologize that the pictures aren't very good quality, next time I will use a scanner.
Isn't it strange how some magazines make you want to redecorate your own home? Soon I will share some more pictures of my home with you, but until then, I wish you all a happy Easter and do enjoy all the chocolate eggs ;-)
Solange xx!

11 comments:
See you soon!!!!
XX Romina
How can I come and visit you and not want to paint everything white when I leave? I LOVE YOUR BLOG. So beautiful, clean, crisp....I can't quit thinking of painting my living room. I did the family room an off white and love it, though I still need to decorate it. The living room is next ;).
Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures! Happy holidays, Happy Easter! Anne.
Of course I don't mind Solange to be in your addresses, I'm very proud of that! Thanks and again Happy Easter! Anne.
Ik blijf het zeggen hoor: maar wat een heerlijke foto's weet jij te vinden! En uhh *glimt van trots* leuk dat je mij ook hebt toegevoegd aan je lijst van favorieten. Ik kom na de Pasen snel weer terug, ben je van plan ook nog te gaan shoppen in la douce France? Fijne paasdagen en een heerlijk weekend in Frankrijk!
Hi, no idea how I happened upon your blog but I'm so delighted ! Beautiful beyond words and so inspiring... à bientôt :)
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! You are truly one of the nicest people I have ever met! I got tears in my eyes when I opened my e-mail today. Thank you my dearest friend, for sending me this lovely birthday card and message! I am sending you a big hug!
I am so glad that you now will have a break,as you say, well deserved! I am very curious though, if you are going to visit some interesting shops in France :)) You share so many wonderful images, love Vakre Hjem! This magazine is truly one of my biggest inspiration at the moment. For changing, painting and wanting a piece of the nostalgic good life. I am soooo looking forward to search for a new home, and to have the chance to redecorate is like a dream come true. I will keep you posted!
Have a wonderful Easter Solange, and THANK YOU for beeing such a good blogfriend!
Aina
Happy Easter to you too:)
Belated Easter greetings from Oslo, Norway! What beautiful pictures. I'd love to come and visit!!! ;-)
Fijne Paasdagen Solange en geniet van la douce France (ben maar een beetje jaloers hoor ;-)) en van je gezin/familie!
Liefs uit São Paulo,
Chantal
Have a wonderful trip. Your blog is lovely! I agree with you about those magazines that make you want to re-decorate! They are so wonderful to look at again and again to admire the perfect photos. Terri xo
Post a Comment