Sniff, Sneeze and tissues....Yes, I've got another cold. So, as usual when I have a cold, I stock up on magazines, tea with honey and a blanket. Isn't it strange that when we feel sick or cold, our homes mean even more to us to give us comfort and protection?
The last days, my parents have been visiting and it's always funny to see how amazed they are at my growing number of interior magazines, accessories and ideas laying around.
My sister send me a beautiful collection of pictures today by post, which she has collected just for me! isn't that sweet?
She knows how much I love to see all these ideas which inspire me for myself, but also to share on my blog with you all.
On this post, I will share some nice pictures from the magazine 'Country homes & interiors' which I bought yesterday. Lovely pictures of country homes, warm shades and lots of light. I can just dream of my own little country cottage one day...
I wish you all a nice sunday and enjoy yourselves,
Solange xx

7 comments:
hope you feel better soon-just found your blog- love that last bedroom as i'm a bit of a beige-aholic!
Hope you get better soon! And enjoy cosying up at home in the mean time!
Oh I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling not well. But hey, as you say, it is wonderful to snuggle up with a warm cup of tea and enjoy reading your latest Magazines. Wonderful images! And so nice of your sister. Sounds like you have the best relationship :)
I get a smile on my face to hear about the reaction from your family. I am shure they love all the improvements?
I hope you will fell better soon my friend. Do you have easter holiday? If you do I hope you are well before that time and can enjoy it.
Take good care and stay warm and happy! Kiss and hug from Aina :))
Gorgeous pictures, Solange, they perked me up immensely! But poor you being poorly, that's no good. Take care of yourself and feel better soon!
Ohh wat balen zeg, dat je alweer een kou hebt. Niks beters dan een grote pot thee, een heerlijk warme deken en heel veel tijdschriften! Die kun je nooit genoeg hebben, helemaal mee eens!
Je hebt weer mooie plaatjes uitgekozen om aan ons te laten zien, grote dank ook aan je zus! (lief van d'r).
Ik wens je van harte beterschap en geniet van je nmooie tijdschriften!
Liefs uit regenachtig São Paulo, Chantal
Ik ben blij dat je de plaatjes mooi vindt. Hoop dat je snel beter bent..in ieder geval voor Pasen, want dan zien we elkaar eindelijk weer!! Liefs Romina
Hope you feel better soon!
Loveley pictures.I love it all.
Have a nice evening ,
Regina
Post a Comment