Thursday, January 3, 2008

Time is precious




Dear all,

Time is precious these days. Time goes quick when you do something useful or nice, time is especially precious with a 2 year old todler walking around! I am still a few days off work and have been tidying my house, after the festive days and all the presents and laundry to sort out. My husband is changing all the door handles at the moment, since our 2 year old boy is starting to open doors, he's getting big so quick!
I have been going through my Flamant book, absolutely love the pictures in there and another book I really like is 'Franske Stemninger', a very snug style. Another book I really like to look through, is 'Handboek Meubels stofferen' but covering my own furniture is is something quite daring for me to start doing! I would love to just start out maybe trying a nice chair, and decorate it myself, but I am not sure if it will work out, mmm....

The weather is still so cold and we've been visiting 2 new houses this week. Hopefully the right one pops up! Tomorrow is another day for decorating, getting inspiration form my books and relax a little.

I wish you all a nice evening!

Solange xx!

4 comments:

*Marie* said...

Hej!!!
Mhhhh!!!tasty,tasty books!!!You lucky one, I wish I could also take a peek into them!! Are you looking for a new house to rent or will you buy one? Anyways both is very exciting and the feeling when you wake up after the first night sleeping in a new home is wonderful. I wish you will find the right one for your family!!!.....frosty greetings from Dk.....*Marie*

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Time is definitely precious, it seems to slip away so quickly these days! And what better way to spend quality me-time than with beautiful books like yours!

Sea Angels said...

Thats the trouble......they just inspire you so much you won't get a moments rest Ha Ha
I have the Franske Stemminger one, it's divine.
Hugs Lynn xx

Rumour has it said...

Al verschillende keren heb ik bij onze boekhandel voor dat boek van Flamant gestaan... twijfel: kopen - niet kopen? Ik vind het zo'n ontzettend duur boek en heb er zelfs nog niet in kunnen kijken omdat er een folie omheen zit. Maar dat Deense boek zit ook in mijn collectie. Echt een wegdroom-boek.