photos: Solange
Dear all,
Thank you so much for all your kind comments! It really gives me joy to read them and I feel so happy we all share this
passion for our interior.
Today I made some pictures of my cutlery and teaset. I love to set the table beautifully and to really get out all my good stuff!
I was browsing through my cupboard and then I founds some things, I almost forgot I had... mmm.....have to get more organised!
The silver teaset is one of my favourite, it's from Flamant, but I need to polish it once in a while, so it doesn't turn black but for the rest I use my things a lot and they're kept in my kitchen cabinet.
I have to run to work soon, am running late!
kisses and enjoy your day,
Solange

6 comments:
Hallo Solange!!!
You lucky one!!! That teaset is wonderful!!! Where did you get all your stuff from Flamant? Is there where you live a shop ? I thing you have sweet feeling for elegant interiors! lovely, lovely, lovely.....see you *Marie*
Hello Solange
What gorgeous napkins, and a drop dead fab tea set, I just love the elegant simpicity of them. yummy.
Have a super weekend, have fun,
Hugs Lynn xx
Hej Solange I just got your mail:)
Last night it was very stormy but today, the weather is very nice!!!We will see how long that works!!Enjoy your cozy weekend!!!!xx*Marie*
Dear Solange,
What a wonderful post today, so many beautiful treasures in your home! I really love your teaset, wonderful! I have to pay Flamant a visit one day..before I go back to Norway.
I hope you had a great weekend, mine was very windy but productive :) I just boight some more pretty fabric and I am working on products for Aina`s Charm.
I wish you a fine week Solange!
Je hebt prachtige spullen en ik ben helemaal weg van je theepot met suiker- en melkstelletje. Zo mooi.
Wat leuk om nog een nederlands binnenkijk-blogje te ontdekken! Je foto's zijn prachtig! En ook ik heb een voorliefde voor wit, het is een heerlijke basis, ook voor een kleurtjesgek als ik!
Post a Comment