Thursday, January 24, 2008

beautiful pictures help me dream....


photo: potterybarn
photo: lynn morgan

Hi girls!

I will start the weekend early this week, since my family is coming over tomorrow, so I thought to freshen up my blog now and share these wonderful, romantic and country style pictures with you, so we can dream a little!!
Here, the weekend will be full of talking, eating and hopefully I manage to get some fabric or something cute.
I just bought the new 'the english home' and 'Country homes and interiors' I love those magazines. What I enjoy most is to snuggle up on the sofa and really take a good look at the picutres, and then I get inspired to update my home and try to freshen things up again... it's an ongoing process!! :-)

have a good weekend girls and I wish you lots of sunshine and inspiration.

hug,

Solange

7 comments:

*Marie* said...

Hej, Solange,

I think I can´t wish you a relaxed weekend cause your familiy is coming:) But I wish you a lot fun!!! In April my little sister with her little daughter and my mom are coming all the long way to my home, too:)))) this weekend is a little bit stressy cause my son has a foodball game on saturday and on sunday morning my daughter will go to a birthdayparty!! ....all the best, see you next week!!!....xx*Marie*

Rumour has it said...

Mooie wegdroomplaatjes zijn dat. Die 'Country Homes' haal ik ook altijd, staan prachtige foto's in. Vind ook dat lentegroen en lichtblauw/turkoois zo mooie kleuren voor dit voorjaar/zomer. Fijn weekend voor jou en je gezin.

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Yes you`re right, it is an Ontgoing process. It is a Lifetyle, I use to say. I am always changing too, making my home beautiful. And looking at pretty pictures helps me to relax, dream and gives me tons of inspirations. I have never seen those Magazines here in The Netherlands. Where exactly did you find them? I would have loved to buy one of them..

I wish you a relaxing and joyful weekend with your family Solange!
Aina x

Reginas Cottage said...

Beautiful magazine,perfect for
dreaming.
Have a nice week,
Regina

Marte said...

Thanks for kind words on my blog:)I suppose that you dont read norwegian, but great to hear that you have enjoyed the pictures:)

Your blog is so beatiful! Lovely pictures!
And your chandelier is beutiful too, i love white chandeliers aswell as chrystal ones!

I totally agree with you, those magazines are great! And whats better than to read them while snuggling up on the sofa:)
Enjoy getting inspired!

I`ll be back:)

Marte

Anonymous said...

It's my first visit on your blog.
It's very pretty.
I will come back.

Katja - Bag End said...

This is my visit here, but I will be back :-) You have a very nice blog.

I also like magazines "Homes & Gardens" and "Homes & Antiques". Would love to get my hands on some Scandinavian ones, but they are not so easy to find. Perhaps I need to look closer :-)