Hello everybody!
Today I want to share my beautiful flowers with you. I think my home is so cosy with some fresh flowers. Roses are favourite, but I like them cut short, so the vase is nice and full! They look so romantic and pretty.
I also show you my chandelier, its not made from crystal, but it is covered with a chalk paint, very much in country living style. It fits perfectly with the walls and gives our home a warm but not too classical look. My husband says that he almost hits his head against it though...hihi...so in our new house, we'll have to put it in a room with a high ceiling.
Do you also feel like the days are already lighter and sunnier? here it's been above zero for awhile and with some sun, it's much better to do your things.
I wish you all a nice evening!
Solange xx!

3 comments:
hej!!!
Yes bring us the Spring-feeling!!! I love the colour of your roses!!!!! Everything looks so fresh...How was it with the new house? .....vi ses or in english see you!!*Marie*
Hi Solange,
You use Chalk paint too!
I love using that, and lime paint is a good choice too. Dull colour with perfect finnish..
Fun to see more of your house. The chandelier is very pretty. And like you I also love roses and cut them very short. Like that they fits perfectly in cream jugs, coffee pots and other small treasures. Nice at your bedside table :)
Have great day!
Hug from Aina :)
Hello, I really love your light and the roses, the colour of them is so special. I also use chalk paint it's good watered down and if you dip in a cloth then rub it onto raw wood it gives a fab lime effect.
Have a good weekend
Lynn xx
Post a Comment