Saturday, January 12, 2008

white corners...


Hello everybody!

I've been quite sick the last 2 days, but I guess there is a bug going around, so I'm in my PJ's and curled up on the sofa with
a tea and paracetamol.

The picture of today is of the corner in my son's bedroom. I bought a small cupboard from Ikea, since his toys are always laying all over the place... and in order for it to fit in our home, I had to paint it white. First I thought grey, but then I was loyal to my
ever loving white. This way, it fits with his arm chair.
I have another cupboard, which I made grey with a lovely grey of Flamant, but then 1 week later decided to paint it white! My husband thought that was very funny, since he knows I change things all the time.

Now that I am sick, I have to wait to be fit again to move and refresh some things, we'll see!

Enjoy your weekend girls,

Solange

9 comments:

coolblondemother said...

Hi Solange,

Hope you feel better soon!

Petra

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Oh, I hoop you are feeling better today Solange!

Thank you for your visit, it always cheer me up! Your White corner is lovely, so soft and inviting. I did not knew that you had a little son? I am shure the two of you are often snuggling up in that chair :))

Enjoy your evening!
Kiss, Aina

Marja Kristiina said...

Hi Solange! Thanks so much for visiting! I would be honored to be included in your list of favorites.

Feel better soon! We've only just recovered from chickenpox and a round of flus in my family :-/

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Oooh, soothing white, lovely!

Reginas Cottage said...

Hi Solange;
Your blog is very beautiful.I like the same magazine.White colours are
my favorite.
Have a nice day Regina

monique said...

Hi, I found your lovely blog through aina's blog modern country.
You sure have a lovely blog and I definately will come back for a visit again.

Take care.

Monique.

Hulda said...

I really like your blog! I like the same interiour style as you do. Wonderful white corner. :)

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Me again :) I've passed on to you a You Make my Day -award, details in my blog. Thank you for your lovely nook and for all you sweet words!

*Marie* said...

Hej Solange, I hope you are feeling better!!! Liebe Grüße ....*Marie*