Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tea and candles


Hello everybody,

I hope everybody enjoyed their christmas and the last days. I made a picture of the lovely teapot and candles I received with christmas and later on I will also show you my new book from Flamant. The book is so wonderful, that I can't stop looking at it.
Now, the house is a bit messy, but tomorrow I am planning to tidy and to start on some recipes I been wanting to try.
At the moment we are looking for a new house, which is really difficult, but hopefully soon we will find our new home. I am looking forward to decorate a new house, just a new project to look forward to.

Solange xx!

6 comments:

Sea Angels said...

Hi, I love those candles, I was so lucky to get a Fig one like yours for Christmas, they are so wonderful, have a super New Year
Lynn xx

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Oh, I am looking forward to it too!! I mean, see your house, more of the new book..It sounds very interesting. Love Flamant, very stylish..I am so glad to have found a new friend in you, thank you for all your support and your comments this last year. It has meant a lot to me, thank you Solange!! Your e-mail made me very happy you know :))

I wish you also the very best for 2008, have a great celebration tomorrow! Many kisses from Aina

(Your tea pot looks so chic, I wish it was mine! haha..
The candles are lovely too..)

Sea Angels said...

Hello Aina yes of course it is ok, I have added you to mine to.
Your book sounds really exciting, I just adore new books, I bought the Franske Stemminger one and was thrilled with that, what a visual feast, have a great day.
Hugs Lynn

*Marie* said...

Hej Solange!!!
Wish you all the best for 2008!!! My mother bought a book from Flamant on amazon!!!!And I can tell you she loves it;)) Hope to see it someday!!!! *Marie*

P.S.Very Very nice tea pot!!!!!

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Good luck with the househunt! I know it can be a very trying time, but I'm sure the right one will turn up at the right time. Take care,

Rumour has it said...

Op www.webwinkeltjes.pimpstart.nl houd ik een pagina bij met allerlei leuke inspiratie-adressen. De site is eigenlijk opgezet voor dames die merendeels actief waren op het Ariadne-at-Home-forum, maar die nu een eigen forum hebben: Picasa-girls-forum. Iedereen is daar even enthousiast over wonen,interieur, brocante/antiek, decoratie enz. Iedereen is welkom! (onze interieurs kun je vinden op www.picasa.pimpstart.nl, maar misschien wist je dat allang?)