Friday, December 14, 2007

Easy Friday



Hello,

Today I am enjoying a friday off work, a real treat these days!
I've been working lots lately and I long to just put back some calm and
tranquility in our home. The picture here shows you the plant I
put in our room and the candle for some ambiance.
My house has been been somewhat neglected lately and now is the time
to play house and give it a breath of fresh air.
Christmas is coming and there is still so much to do! I am looking forward to
the holidays. I wish you all a nice weekend and enjoy the free and cold days.

Solange

4 comments:

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Hi Solange!!

I am so glad to see that you also have found pleasure in opening your own little world! So fun! Your Corner is Lovely! Such beautiful mirror.

I hope you will enjoy your weekend and trip to France. Take care,
Kiss from Aina :)

Unknown said...

Dear Solange,

You can make any house look fantastic!!! I don't know how you do it... It's probably your good taste and love for decorating. I hope you find enough time to keep on doing this.
As soon as I have a house of my own, I will ask you to come and help me :-)
Love, Romina

Anonymous said...

Your house look very nice.

Rumour has it said...

Hallo Solange, wat tof dat jij ook een 'woon'-blog hebt!! Ik ben blij dat je even bij mij langs geweest bent en een berichtje hebt achtergelaten, want anders zou ik je misschien nooit gevonden hebben! :)
Je komt gelijk in mijn lange lijst van 'webparels' en ik ga nu eerst eens je blog lezen. Groetjes, Marjolijn