Friday, February 8, 2008

weekend and family




My parents-in-law are here for the weekend, so that means, we are having nice dinners and some extra sleep in the morning :-)
This weekend I want to rest some, since I have been so busy at work lately. The world of interiors and home, keep inspiring me, but sometimes when you are tired, you need to try something new and refreshing.



pictures: Sia

I must stay that there has been quite some sun today and that makes your home so light and lovely. I have also bought some roses for the kitchen table and some tulips for the livingroom, really cozy looking.
Tomorrow we will probably hop into town, run some errands and maybe I will get some ideas along the way...
I've added some pictures, which reminds me that spring is not too long away, enjoy...

I wish you all a nice weekend with lots of good food and rest!

hugs,

Solange

5 comments:

Sea Angels said...

Hello Solange, thankyou for popping by, I hope a bit of sunshine came with you...we could just do with a spot of that.
It looks like you are in for a lovely weekend, I hope you have fun and enjoy yourselves. The photo's are nice, very fresh and remind me that spring is not so far away now.
Hugs from Lynn xxx

Unknown said...

:-) Hi Solange,
Elke dag kijk ik wel een keer of je aan je blog hebt gewerkt...en ja hoor!! Wat een mooie foto's. Hier schijnt de zon ook en dat geeft al gelijk een lente gevoel. Wij gaan zo lekker even wandelen, genieten van de eerste zonnestralen. Fijn weekend, Ro

Solange said...

Dank je Ro voor je leuke reactie, en heerlijk he die zon, echt goed voor lente gevoel...

veel liefs,

Solange

Anja said...

Mooie foto's zeg, heerlijk die sfeer van Sia... neem het er maar lekker van morgen, het weer is heerlijk!

Rumour has it said...

Hm, ja, dat blauw blijft me toch steeds ook weer aanspreken, hoewel ik helemaal voor wit ga, haha. Maar als accessoires staat het heel fris. Fijne zondag voor jou en je gezin!