
dille & kamilleI have gone shopping again...and even though I really have tried as a new year's resolution, to spend a bit more money on myself, I just end up spending it on my interior... I just love to buy for my house. (since your house never has a bad hairday and it never seems tired or pale looking ;-) so I confess to have bought 6 little plates for breakfast, some placemats and a tablecloth, from Dille & Kamille.
When I came from work this afternoon, I decided to take a warm bath and to just soak for awhile and let my mind wonder...and dream. Since I have my colour card from 'Painting the Past' which makes beautiful chalk paints, I have thought about the new colours I'd love to paint the rooms in and about the floors and the furniture. I could go on, and on. For now, I will just enjoy my new things and tomorrow is a new day to get fresh ideas.
I wish you all a very nice end of week.
Solange

7 comments:
I agree with you. I shopped also
with pleasure for my home.
Candle-stick,tablerunner.......
Can you that norwegian magazin in
Holland buy? Here where I live get I
this magazin not.I think is a loveley
magazin.You luckyily .
Loveley greetings Regina
Solange,
I LOVE the colors!! Martha Stewart would approve :)!
Tes photos sont toujours aussi pures, douces et jolies.
J'aime beaucoup te visiter
Belle journée
Isabelle
Oh Solange, wat mooi toch weer! Kon je jezelf weer niet stoppen?
Ik kan me voorstellen dat je daar erg van kan genieten. Ik heb gisteren mijn keuken compleet opgeruimd en heb weer dingen gevonden waarvan ik dacht: Hee dat is zo leuk om te gebruiken....leek wel weer even nieuw!
Mooie foto's trouwens...liefs Romina
Hi,
I am here for the first time.This is a wonderful blog.Full of things I like to see in my house.Am about to paint my livingroom too.Ceiling is white,new furniture will be white and I think the walls will be a sort of a clay colour!! Lovely colourchart.I wish I could paint with all those whitish colors.I lOVE white!
Hi Solange, oh you went shopping!!!!! So much nice stuff you bought:)) Love your soaps and the herbs!!The colour- card and the colours you choose for set are absolutely my favourits!!! Wish you a sweet weekend!! We here in DK have vinterferie for one week so I will relax, play with my kids and try to get the coat I want to sew for my daughter finished!......see you!!!*Marie*
Prachtig toch dat blauw en ook dat grijze servies past er zo mooi bij! Ik heb vroeger altijd veel blauw in huis gehad... totdat ik helemaal overstapte op wit en grijs. :)
Post a Comment