Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Simple pleasure


The new week has just started and I have already done a ton of things. The weekend was filled with activities and work has been busy. Whenever things get busy and stressful I long for calm moments at home. The simple pleasure of a bath, a pretty display and some cozy touches around me can really help you relax a little.

I have added some pictures of things that really inspire me and that make me want to order and decorate my home.
Beautiful china, fresh soap and a yummy breakfast. I always love preparing a nice breakfast since that's the best way to start a day.
I wish you all a great weekend full of simple pleasures ;-)
Solange xx







all photos :brissi

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Solange, it's only Tuesday....
With all those beautiful pictures it makes me feel on like Friday afternoons...XX Ro

Marja Kristiina said...

Hi Solange! THANK YOU for the beauty and inspiration - just what the doctor ordered :-)

*Marie* said...

Lovely Solange,
What a dream!!! These are my favourites colours!!!! soap,dishes and silver what a inspiration!!!! Thank you sooooo much for your lovely wishes, the influenza is gone and i´m so happy to blog again..... Wish you all the best.. and stay influenza-free :))......*Marie*

Anja said...

wauw mooie foto's! Lieve groetjes!

Rumour has it said...

Bij dit soort plaatjes kun je inderdaad goed relaxen! Die kommen op de bovenste foto zijn prachtig. Groetjes, Marjolijn

Abacaxi & Hortelã said...

zPrachtig én lekker!
Plaatjes om van te genieten!
Fijne dag nog Solange!
Chantal

Anonymous said...

Solange,

I wish I could come for breakfast. You are only an ocean away! Beautiful I sent my readers here under" eye candy" on my post a few days ago.

*Marie* said...

Solange!!
Have a wonderful weekend and lots of fun at your parents place! see you next week.....Grüße *Marie*

Reginas Cottage said...

Hi Solange
What a dream!!!! I love all your
photos! Thank you for the inspirationen.
Have a nice weekend
Regina

Sea Angels said...

Hello Solange, I just love your new banner..I just adore monograms..and look at your photographs the colours are so inspiring thankyou xx
Hugs Lynn xx

Rumour has it said...

Dag Solange, als je nog meer plaatjes uit dat French Home-boek zou willen bekijken, moet je even hier naartoe: www.picasaweb.google.nl/Engelgefluister/FrenchHomeJRyan
Groetjes en alvast een fijne week, Marjolijn

Rumour has it said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Philigry said...

i adore your blog here! thanks for visiting mine! i will be back to see waht you are up to! your pictures are so inspiring!