Today, I show you some pictures of the cushions I have made myself for our sofa. You have to understand I am not good with my sewing machine at all! I really tried the basic pillow, but I am happy it's something that succeeded quite well and I am really trying to become better.
I also have indulged in some nice magazines lately and a new book on beautiful fabrics. I just love reading about interior and looking at the inspiring photos. The white roses are a Valentine gift from my husband. He knows I prefer white over red! and that's why I was so suprised and happy that he remembered that ;-)
Don't you love this picture of this cheerful kitchen, so light and happy looking!
I wish you all a sunny and great weekend!
Solange

6 comments:
Teagarden sent me over and I loved your photos. Hope you are having a great day!!
Ik ga me er gauw ook een keer aan wagen om zelf iets te naaien. Jouw kussens zijn alvast prima geslaagd en zien er goed uit. Mooie, rustige kleuren zijn het ook in jullie huis. Fijne zondag nog en lieve groet, Marjolijn
Well done on the sewing, the cushions look lovely! As do all your images, this is such a soothing, calm nook!
Weer heel mooi Solange!!!
m love the kitchen!
Beatiful pictures! Great blog!
The white roses are so beatiful!
And the cusions you have made are really something, they look so good in your sofa. Very nice colors, so calm-looking!
Thanks for kind words on my blog, I have been "away" for a while. But now im back with a new blog, looks the same though... Just had some problems with my shabby-chic-living blog...
Hope you will visit me there instead:)
Have a great day!
Post a Comment