Thursday, May 7, 2009

back from France



After some 5 days in France, I came back happy to be home again. No matter where I go in the world, no matter how wonderful and great our trips have been, I am always happy to return home.
I found and saw many nice things, but tried not to buy everything, I realise I have to be more selective because our home is getting so quickly full with my treasures.

I coulnd't however leave these little slippers and these wonderful linen pillowcovers....aren't they great? Then there are the 2 cotton pj's which look very stylish and summerish by themselves.
Today I have started doing the laundry and all the post vacation things, and there is always more to do than you think!
wish you all a happy weekend and take care!

Solange

7 comments:

Hem och Lycka said...

Oh, such lovely slippers!

have a nice weekend,
hugs Mia

*Marie* said...

Huhu good to have you back!!! The new linen treasures are amazing, so soft colours..... I wish I could beam me to France just for one day or maybe two......but that is just a dream!!! At the moment we have a broken car so I think I could need a beamer to get to the supermarket:(.... Enjoy beeing home and have a great great weekend:)...*Marie*

manon 21 said...

tu as raison rentrer chez soi après un voyage c'est le bonheur!!
merci de ta visite

manon

Windlost said...

Solange - I love your beautiful things. You will look sweet in them! xo Terri

Marja Rijnsburger said...

De slippers zijn erg mooi, maar natuurlijk de rest van je vondsten ook. Hoewel ik ook altijd geniet van op vakantie zijn, is het ook weer heerlijk om weer thuis te komen. Maar dat is toch een goed teken??
groetjes en nog een fijn weekend.

Anonymous said...

Home is always the best place to be isn't it? The comfort of your own bed, and being surrounded by the things and people you love.
But it looks like you had a wonderful time, and I was there with you in spirit!

Rumour has it said...

Dat linnen beddegoed met mooie ajour is om te zoenen!! Prachtige kleur heb je gekozen. En linnen is echt fijn om in te slapen, meer nog dan katoen.
Die slippers zijn ook helemaal mooi; gezien de vorm zijn het echte babouches of niet?
Hartelijke groetjes, Marjolijn