Sunday, May 17, 2009

Campagne Decoration


My magazine from France, 'Campagne Decoration' is such a lovely magazine! I am just browsing through it and thought to share the gorgeous images with you all.
These days, we are working on a new cupboard on the 2nd floor. My husband build a cupboard for our washingmachine from scratch and I got to paint it. I made it white (of course..) and it looks really nice. I will soon show you before and after pictures.
Wish you all a wonderful sunday and lots of sunshine.


images: Campagne decorations

Solange

5 comments:

Rumour has it said...

Ik koop `m ook steevast. Er staan altijd prachtige foto´s en charmante dingen in, zo helemaal met een Frans sfeertje.
Groetjes en een fijne zondag-namiddag!

Weißer Vintagezauber said...

Hello,
I also have this magazine and see through them very much with pleasure.Your pictures are really dreamlike!!!!!!!!!!!
Many greetings,
warmly,
Elke.

vosgesparis said...

Vooral de zomer nummers kijk ik vaak in en vind ik het mooiste, toevalig vanmorgen nog een stapeltje doorgekeken.

Sea Angels said...

Oooh I am in raptures...I want a bathroom like the one in the picture, what a fab magazine..thats it!! I'm completley fed up with living in the uk.....have you got any spare rooms, I'm quite good at sewing ha ha ha
Enjoy painting that cupboard.
Hugs Lynn xx

Anonymous said...

Such lovely, dreamy photos! Thanks for sharing Solange, and can't wait to see your new cupboard.