After:

Our new cupboard is ready. It took some time, but my husband really succeeded in making a fine piece. I can do laundry upstairs hiding the machine behind the doors. Also the messy products can be stored and hidden...
Next, up is the garden, and painting the window frames, they are red (!) and we want them dark blue, to get the 30's style back.
Enough projects when you own a home, let me tell you that...
Hope you are all enjoying the free day and that the sun is visiting you. Solange

4 comments:
Dear Solange,
your new cupboard looks great. I wish I could hide my washing machine behind such a professional built cupboard, too.
Have a nice and sunny weekend, Nadine
herz-allerliebst.de
Ziet er super uit Solange! Daar mag je man trots op zijn!
De roos is trouwens ook erg mooi!
Ik wens je een heerlijk weekend!
Groetjes uit São Paulo, Chantal
I wish I were as crafty as you.
It looks absolutely lovely, what a great husband you have!!
Hugs Gunilla in Singapore
Post a Comment