Tuesday, May 26, 2009

cake, anyone?


And so last week when I celebrated my 32nd birthday, I organised a little party and decided to make some nice decorations.
I chopped, peeled, sliced and ended up with a table full of colour and eatable decorations.
The cakes were quickly eaten and the grapes were nibbled on by the children, it was a lot of fun. I made waffels, fingerfood and lots of delicious treats.






I will be leaving to Paris and so upon my return, I will make a special 'Paris Post' !

Enjoy this week girls!!

Solange

8 comments:

Abacaxi & Hortelã said...

Dat ziet er uit om te smullen. Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag en nog vele mooie jaren toegewenst!
En heel veel plezier in Paris!! Geniet!!
Liefs, Chantal

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous feast. Yum yum! I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Have a lovely time in Paris.
Best wishes,
Catherine

Schmitt´s said...

Could you please, please, please invite me for your next birthday party???
I don´t take up much space, might be invisible, just need a little plate..! ;-))

Your table looks delicious, all these tasty things and so wonderful photos!

Send you greetings from Cologne
and wish you a wonderful time in Paris, you lucky fellow!

Best,
Britta

vosgesparis said...

Nog van harte en ik kijk nu al uit naar je Parijs post ;)

Gabbi said...

Happy belated Birthday! xo

It all looked lovely and delcious...

*Marie* said...

Oh no I missed your birthday:(..... But I guess you had a great day with your lovely ones!!!! I send you late Happy Happy Birthday wishes and may all your dreams come true!!!!!!!

You must tell me how you painted your windows....cause mine also need paint, and I never did that!!!! and by the way the fingerfood you made, looks yummy yummy!!!!! I ´m sending you sunny greetings..*Marie*

irma said...

Happy birthday, young woman!
Have a good trip to Paris.

Mary-Laure said...

I just turned 32 as well!
I wish I could have tasted your amazing cakes.