The picture above I made myself with oilpaint, for my pregnant friend, who is expecting very soon. I thought the sheeps were a nice children's picture. It was fun making, wish I had more time, then I would make many more!
Tomorrow we are leaving to France, to my in-laws. It's always lovely to visit, since France has nice shops and well, I don't have to explain right?
I also told you in my previous posts, about my brother who made a lovely dress for me, and here you can see the result. The material is raw silk and I think the dress looks very festive.
Then, my magazine from Australia arrived, and it was so wonderful to go through it again, it's a great magazine!
I hope everybody enjoys the days and I will be back soon!
Take care, Solange

6 comments:
Hoi Solange, wat een pracht van een jurk !! De stof is heel mooi gekozen vind ik. Wens je veel plezier in Frankrijk !!!
En lekker lezen in je nieuwe magazine :)
Groetjes, Janneke.
Enjoy your stay in France, and bring us back photos please...
You are so lucky to have a brother like this, what a very pretty dress.
have a nice vacation in France.
Nathalie
You need to go into business - that painting is adorable!
Have a wonderful time in France, can't wait to hear all about it on your return.
I haven't read this month's country style yet, but see that it has a feature on Clare. I live about a one hour's drive away from Clare - it is beautiful.
Looking forward to your return.
Catherine
What a handy talent your brother has :) Have a lovely time in France, lucky you!! (I take it you have a French husband?)
Nee hoor je hoeft niet uit te leggen dat Frankrijk leuk is om naar toe te gaan haha as if we dat nog niet weten ;)
Post a Comment