Wednesday, April 8, 2009

All I can think about





It's been a few days since I blogged, since I was so busy with work, my family and doing all the other things a household requires... I am happy that tomorrow is my last day at work and then we are off for some days. Easter really is around the corner.
On my last trip to the gardencenter, with my 3 year old son pushing the cart and once and while sitting in the cart, I found some absolutely beautiful home decorations. It's funny, that when you don't look for things, they just happen to be there!



The other exiting thing is my new book called 'My French life' by Vickie Archer. It's all I can think of these days, Paris. She describes the Provence, the step by step adventure of buying an old Mas in France and all this is enriched with gorgeous photos of food, landscapes and of course, Paris.
We are planning our next trip to Paris, so there is enough research to do! Each time we go there, we realize we need yet more days for all the museums, the sights, the enjoyment.






But for now, I fill my home with my new plants and accessories and hope that the sun will shine a little more for Easter.

have a nice end of the week girls!

Solange

10 comments:

Beige et blanc said...

Very beautifull. Hve a nice easter.
Nathalie

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Oooh, that book looks fabulous, it will have to go on my list! I keep thinking about France, too, as that's where we decided to go on holiday in the summer, cannot wait. Have a beautiful Easter dear friend!

Ardisia said...

Hi! Thank you for the tip of the book! Have to find it somewhere, just love that style.
Happy Easter! /Ardisia

Anonymous said...

Yes I really do want to get that book, it is on my wishlist.
Happy Easter to you and your family Solange.
Catherine xx

Weißer Vintagezauber said...

Hello,
you have a nice blog and your decoration is beautiful.
Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!
Love greetings,
Elke.

June said...

I really enjoy visiting your blog and seeing all your lovely posts. You are an inspiration.
June

vosgesparis said...

Ik kom dat boek geregeld tegen op allerlei blogs en steeds denk ik , net als nu, dat moet ik eens gaan zoeken en lezen... maar steeds schiet het er bij in ;/ Wens je fijne dagen met lekker veel rommelen in huis of genieten buiten de deur,

Mary-Laure said...

I hope you'll tell us more about your trip!

manon 21 said...

j'adore aussi ce livre,
j'ai aussi un petit mas en provence et c'est merveilleux!!!

manon

MODERN COUNTRY said...

I hope you had a wonderful Easter holidays Solange!! And that the weather was good. From what I heard it was fabuolus weather in The Netherlands. My man just left for 10 days and are travelling across Holland. I hope he will bring some lovely spices with him home. Love all the different stuff you can get there. I also would have loved to go to Paris one time, it always seems like the most romantic place to be. The book sounds great!

Have a really good week my friend!
Friendly hug, Aina