Easter is over and all the half eaten chocolate bunnies and eggs are spread all over the kitchen. I made a quick picture of my easter table, not very opulent or Easter looking but rather calm and comfortable. I love setting tables and just enjoying the very sight of it. I know I have mentioned this before, but I really feel it's an art form by itself.
Music has been playing a big part in my days, always listening to different things, but mostly ending up listening to an Opera or Mass in C minor of Mozart, it's beyond beautiful....
The weekend is waiting and in my next post I should show you a bit of my new dress I have bought recently and one which is being made for me by my brother, he is very gifted and talented!! So, more next time....
Take care girls!

9 comments:
Hello,
thanks for your answer.Nice pictures.Ciao,i must go to the work-shop.
See you soon,
Elke.
lovely spaces! I know you are so proud of your home! So beauttiful!
How wonderful pictures.
I just found you when I visited Elke.
I would love to come back, have a nice weekend,
Kind regards from Lina
Stockholm, Sweden
Your pictures are very nice as usual, have a nice week end.
Nathalie
Hello
Your pictures are wonderful
Have a nice weekend.
Groetjes,Regina
Love your little planter box with the succulents! Hope you have had a wonderful weekend Solange.
Lovely, lovely photos. I love your blog! I have for a long time. Thank you so much for stopping by mine and leaving the sweet message.
Beautiful images Solange! Thanks for your comments on my recent posts - I appreciate your support and kindness. : )
xo Terri
Wow a dress made by your brother....mine still plays funny tricks on me I hate to think what he would come up with ha ha..I am looking forward to seeing it.
I love the colour of your table cloth scrummy...sad all the choc has gone though...
Hugs Lynn xx
Post a Comment