skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Work in progress....
another week, another project. Today a short post, I combined my workday with some groceries, some coffee and painting a mirror in our home. It's been awhile that I don't really want to have a golden coloured mirror anymore, I am experimenting to get a light, maybe patina mirror frame, but today I just did the base colour. Hopefully the project is a success...

I have also painted a shelve for the kitchen, which I will ask my husband to fix it against the wall.
Every day is different, sometimes I have got no time, but sometimes those few extra hours, give me a chance to try things again.
I wish you all a good and fun week.
Solange
11 comments:
It looks great. I have an almost identical mirror in my front entrance (gold, similar pattern) and have been trying to decide what colour to paint it. White, cream, sage green to match my nearby living room? Choices! But it is great that you jumped in and did it!
Terri
He lans!
oh dont you ever stop! nee hoor grapje elk moment dat ik vrij heb mouleer en naai ik ook! ;-) wat voor kleur ga je m maken??
De ornamenten komen wel extra mooi uit zo in het wit he!
ik ga nu ugly betty en Desperate housewives kijken! tot hoors!
kus Faab!
Looking good Solange! Makes me want to get out my paintbrush and get to work!
Dear Solange,
It looks great! I'll drop by this week to see the real thing...
XX Ro
Your mirror looks great, I think it is so difficult to paint a mirror, to get it really well done.
Hij wordt mooi Solange!
Ben benieuwd naar het eindresultaat én de hangende planken!!
Groetjes, Chantal
Hee hoi-hoi
Ik wil je even laten weten dat ik ophoudt met mijn blog. Dankjewel voor de (digitale) gezelligheid!
Liefs, Anja
De lijst ziet er nu al mooi uit! Ben benieuwd wat je er nog meer mee gaat doen.
It 'so good to put a little bit of ourself in objects we like. They are much more precious after that!
I havn't had a lot of time those days to look at my favourite blogs. But I took this early morning and as I could see your interior is always full of beauty!
Have a very nice day. A bientôt. Anne
Hi Solange,
Leuk dat je weer met zo'n leuk klusje bezig bent...inderdaad heb je soms wat meer tijd voor die dingen.. gelukkig zijn het wel LEUKE dingen om te doen. Deze spiegel gaat een super metamorfose ondergaan :)
Alvast een fijn weekend, Janneke.
I love the mirror! I have many of those gold mirrors and frames waiting for paint too!
For some reason, I'm not able to connect to you directly. I have to go through Wind Lost, which is fine, because I really like her blog, but I wonder why I can't connect?
Post a Comment