Weekend is here and it started well, yesterday I gave the newly painted mirror a last coat and then created a fresh little corner in our bedroom. I like the combination of the grey chest and the whitish mirror. I think the makeover went quite fine, what do you think?

Today we finally found our new dining table, we had been looking so long and the more tables you see, the harder it is to choose... We also found a new tv cupboard, there is nothing wrong with Ikea, but it's nice to finally replace ikea with some special pieces. I like to use Ikea in combination with more expensive brands, so that you can mix styles.

The pictures of the tv chest and the dining table are of the shop's website and are not from my home, I am curious what they will look like in our livingroom!
wish you all a wonderful weekend, do take care!
Solange

7 comments:
Helemaal prima gedaan! Ik vind dat lichte grijs met wit ook altijd heel mooi staan. Het kastje met de spiegel en enkele andere spulletjes: het is mooi van eenvoud!
Fijn weekend ook voor jou!
Hi Solange. The mirror turned out beautifully! Love your new table - it has a lovely, scrubbed farmhouse feel to it. Can't wait to see pictures of it in your house.
Solange - I love the new white mirror and the gray chest - that is a GORGEOUS photo. You did a wonderful job. I love the scale of the mirror with the chest and the gentle colours. Perfect!
I love the new table also. Your home must be so relaxing and lovely!
Now you have inspired me to paint my mirror (which is gold), sometime...eventually!
Hi Solange, they look gorgeous together, I just love the mixture of grey and white...I think it looks really good, I think I will follow your lead and try the same, it looks nice with zinc and silver as well, I also LOVE that scrubbed table wow!! serious blog envy going on here!! I agree with Catherine can't wait to see it in place, beautifully furnished...no pressure ha ha!!
Beautiful post.
Hugs Lynn xx
ps Thankyou for your lovely suggestions xx
Hi Solange,
The mirror with the grey chest looks gorgeous.I love this colours.And I also love your new table with a touch
of farmhouse.
I wish you a nice week!
Hugs,Regina
You are just so good at this! The mirror and the chest of drawers look great.
How did you learn to do all this?
Ik ben het helemaal met je ens. IKEA is geweldig maar zo af en toe als je dan door je huis loopt ontdek je dat t gehalte wel erg hoog wordt en wil je gewoon weer echte meuk om je heen ;)mooie keuze!
Post a Comment