Tuesday, February 17, 2009

magazines




Do you recognize yourselves in the pictures of the magazines...? I have got piles and piles of them and I really try my hardest to throw some of them away, but I just love the pictures, the articles and the inspiration they give me.
There magezines in my bedroom, my livingroom, here and there. Already as a little girl, we used to have magazines all over, they can really brighten my day.

You know that feeling, when you get home, and there is a new magazine waiting for you in the mail...then with a coffee or tea, on the sofa, that's really enjoying the moment for me.





This thursday our new dining chairs will arrive, and I will share with you, the pics of our new table and chairs, looking foward!

have a great week girls,

Solange

13 comments:

Rumour has it said...

Komt dit ons bekend voor??? Herkennen wij ons hierin??? Neuhh, helemaal niet!!! :D
Ik denk dat we allemaal samen een hele kliniek voor woonblad- & boekverslaafden zouden kunnen bevolken!!
Groetjes en dankjewel voor je enthousiaste reacties altijd! :)

Sea Angels said...

Thankyou so much for my get well message xxx where would we be without our magazines, you have a lovely collection, M'mmm cup of hot choc , nice cake, and an hour to yourself...perfect!!
Hugs Lynn xx

Windlost said...

I have the same problem - piles of magazines everywhere and I am running out of storage. But I will not throw them out! I love looking at magazines from 1 year ago that already I've forgotten! : )

Paula said...

I can't sit without a magazine in my hand...

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I know what you mean! I'm sitting on my couch right now and my table next me is piled with magazines!

Nadine von herz-allerliebst.de said...

Dear Solange,
oh yes, I know the "problem". I have magazines and books everywhere. Last week I bought a new basket for my magazines in our hall.

Have a nice day and thank you so much for your lovely comments, Nadine
herz-allerliebst.de

Hanna said...

Yes I really recognize myself. I just love interior magazines. It is so wonderful to read those over and over again.

Have a wonderful week!

Mary-Laure said...

When I left Paris I gave away PILES of magazines... I love saving them. Your wicker baskets are lovely.

LaurenFaythe said...

I know what you mean! When we moved from our last home, my husband's friend convinced me to throw out all my Architectural Digest magazines dating back to 1995, saying I would never read them again. I wish I never listened to him! Now I have piles of magazines all over the house that I can't bear to throw away because I read them over and over!

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

I, too, confess my magazine addiction, nothing better than a quiet moment with a steaming cup of coffee and a new magazine to feast ones eyes on :) Look forward to seeing some pictures of your new chairs soon!

Visual Vamp said...

I keep too many ha ha.
But I also take piles to the doctor's office where they usually have horrible depressing ones. I like to think my pretty magazines cheer people up and help them feel better.
Also, if you have any old issues of Domino and you need some money, they are selling for big bucks on eBay ha ha.
xo xo

vosgesparis said...

zeker herken ik me in deze foto's ... hele stapel liggen er hier in de kast en nog kan ik niet wachten tot er weer een bepaald nummer uitkomt. Leuk om ook foto boeken tussen je verzameling te zien, Ik ben daar ook gek op , vooral als t zwaer wit foto's zijn. Ik ga ook vaak even kijken in t foto museum hier in de stad.

God's Pittbull said...

Hey jaaaa! Ook ik heb stapels magazines oa Victoria, Country Living uk, Coté Sud, Marie Claire Maison, Delicious...maar aangezien ik hen nu toch wel erg aan de prijzig vind, koop ik hen alleen als ik écht niet zonder dat ene plaatje of recept kan leven ;)Als je wil ...ik heb nog het boek Open Air Living van E. Stabile te koop...Ik sta er ook mee op Marktplaats, voor jou een mooi prijsje van 6,50 e, komen dan nog wel de verzendkosten bij... Groetjes Cindy