Monday, February 23, 2009

New dining table and chairs



Finally, we have found a new dining table and chairs. We just didn't really know what we were looking for, but we knew we wanted a real wooden table and comfy chairs to sit on for long dinners.

I haven't blogged for awhile, since I was visiting my parents and brother, it's always nice to return home and be a child again. My son was spoiled of course and we all had a good time.


Our table is higher and longer then our other table, it measures 2,5 meters and is 1 meter wide, this is much better for setting my table, we used to have a quit a narrow table.


wish you all a wonderfeel week and take care,
Solange

9 comments:

A home far away said...

Oh so good that you found something you really like!!

Hugs Gunilla in Singapore

Sonja said...

Your new table is wonderful. I like big and long wood-table!
Many kind regards,
Sonja

Anonymous said...

The scale of your table fits your room so well. I hope that you have many happy times dining at your lovely new table.
Love your french doors too. French doors are on my 'to do' list for this year.

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Your new table looks so, so nice!! And your new home seems to be coming together beautifully, I'm enjoying seeing the process, x

Hanna said...

Looks beautiful like all what I have seen from your new home. I'd like to see more about that lamp you have above the table :)

Have a great end of the week.

Mary-Laure said...

Great table to have meals with lots of friends and relatives.
I love wood furniture!

LaurenFaythe said...

I love that table! The image of the table looking out the doorway is so pretty. I'm sure you will have many wonderful dinners there!

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Hi dear Solange!

I hope you had a fantastic time!
Ofcourse we all miseed you :)
So how are you these days? I hope fine, and that you are not to much out of energy. I know how exhausting it can be with renovating a house. Your new dinner table are so well placed, right in front of the windows. Great when you are having dinner to be able to look outside and enjoy the light.
Have a great new week friend!

Hugs Aina

Windlost said...

Your home is gorgeous. I love the new dining furniture! You will be so happy with it, I hope. You will have to post photos of the table all arranged for your first big dinner party.

xo Terri