Thursday, January 8, 2009

leaving soon...



Saturday I am leaving to New York, I am exited to meet my husband there (who was on a business trip and we decided to add some days for the two of us). I must say that I am really not fond of flying, even though in the past I flew to Hong Kong and Australia, Mexico and the U.S., it seems that the older I get, the less fond I am of flying ,but okay, I got myself a sleeping pill, so that I can get some shuteye, otherwise I will be awake for a full 8 hours and be tense.

I am looking forward to eat out and to shop, of course the dollar being low helps. My luggage is packed, it doesn't take that much time, and my camera is ready. Got my new Oprah magazine, and Interior magazines, I will of course post about New York upon my return, so I will take a little blog break, and be back here about 10 days from now.

Do take care girls!

Solange

9 comments:

Sea Angels said...

Oh my goodness...I love New York..if you see this...go to SOHO
to Greene st and Broome street its near China Town and is full of tiny beautiful shops...ooh I wish I was going, I can only say I hope you have a quick flight and a fantastic time, the Museums are Fantastic oooh and find a Deanne and Deluca food shop...fabulous.
Bon Voyage mon ami
Hugs Lynn xx

Gabbi said...

Have a great trip!

I love New York.xoxo

Unknown said...

Heel veel plezier in New York!!!! Hoop dat je niet te bang bent voor het vliegen, lekker slapen en uitgerust aankomen, klaar voor het shoppen!!! :-) :-)
Lfs Ro

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a fantastic time in NYC Solange with your husband. Look forward to hearing about it on your return.

vosgesparis said...

veeeellll plezier ;)

Abacaxi & Hortelã said...

Je bent natuurlijk al daar, maar mocht je even snel je mail/sites checken dan wens ik je een SUPERtijd in NYC. Heerlijke stad, geniet ervan én van een paar dagen samen, is af en toe nodig!!
Als jij terug bent, ben ik weer weg (Chili) dus tot over een paar weken!!

A home far away said...

Oh that sounds wonderful! I have never been to NY but someday....
I also don´t like flying, but I do need to fly, otherwise I wont get anywhere:-

Enjoy your trip!

Hugs Gunilla in Singapore

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Oh lovely!!! My ultimate dream is one day to fly off to New York. Have a fabulous time!!!

Anonymous said...

New York is adembenemend !! Zo veel te zien ....heeeel veel plezier samen met je man ! Geniet ervan !!
Groetjes, Janneke.