I have been back from New York for a few days, happy to be home again. It's always nice to spend days abroad, see things, shop and visit places, but I always start to miss my home after a while. Your own bed, your own things and your own coffee....
New York was great, busy and alive, we visited the Musuem of New York City and the Metropolitan Museum of Art ,which was breathtaking, so lovely. I have added some pictures of the things I saw in the Museums, dollhouses from the 1800's and antiques and well, a bit of all.
Of course, I did some shopping and found some cremes, some jeans and a few tops, the dollar being so low and the January sales, made it very attractive for us.
Now I am back, I am full of inspiration again, and am eager to continue putting little touches here and there. I wish you all a very nice week and it's good to be back!

9 comments:
Welcome back! I'm glad you had a fabulous holiday. Nothing like going away for a while to stimulate the senses but also appreciate your own home that little bit more too.
Hello Solange, home sweet home. The own home is always the best, I think. Nice pictures from NY. I hope you will show us some "product" of the inspiration of NY. ;))
Kind regards
Sonja
huhu Solange,
Great to have you back SAFE!!! I hate flying.... even thou my husband is working on aircrafts!!! But I guess it was a very very nice trip. What a city!!!!! Sooo many people, cars, living, shops, impressions and and and..... I would love to go there.... but flying so long?....No no no *smile*
I love to hear from you... hugs *Marie*
And now I'm inspired - breathing in a breath of New York through your post :) I so want to visit that amazing city one day! Glad you're home safe and sound, it's amazing how much of an energy kick even a short but sweet trip can give!
Welcome home! It is so nice to be back, isn't it?! Glad you enjoyed your trip, and yes, the shopping must have been great with your strong Euro. xo Terri
It's lovely to have you back with us, and it sounds like you had the most lovely time, it is so inspiring just to look at all the lovely ideas, I'm so pleased for you.
I suppose this week will seem quite quiet..well I hope it's a nice one.
Hugs Lynn xx
Welcome back :) Your trip photographs are lovely. I miss New York now... *sigh*
j'adore new york
manon
france
Ooooh! So jealous - popping over to New York like that is very civilized! The museums are some of the best in the world - I love the photos you took!
Post a Comment