The week has just started and yet I feel quite tired. There have been many things on my mind these days and as Christmas is coming, we are all busy and preparing one thing or another. The ligths in the above picture are going all around our spiral staircase... it's beautiful in the evening.
I had a look this morning at my cutlery, for Christmas I like to set the table with all my precious pieces. Usually on sundays and weekends I do use my things, not just for Christmas, it's such a joy to eat with fancy cutlery!
Villeroy and Boch is the cutlery set we got from various friends and family for our wedding, but I have bought myself a lot of pieces here and there, just to compliment it and I like the different pieces all together.
As you can see on the pictures, I didn't have enough place for all the cutlery in my box, so I wrap them in paintbrush pockets, very easy.
So you see.... a lot of silver polishing to do this week!!
wish you all a nice week and enjoy all the preparations for christmas :-)
Solange

7 comments:
merçi
votre français est très bon,j'aimerais que mon anglais soit pareil!!!!
manon
Stunning really stunning I can see the work involved, I agree Christmas can be oh so very hard to prepare for....hope you get some nice time for yourself.
Hugs Lynn xx
Beautiful photographs, you make me realize how unprepared I am! :)
Yes Christmas can be lovely, but it can also be a stressful time of the year too.
Beautiful cutlery...some of it looks like it has mother of pearl handles - is that right?
Je bestek is prachtig Solange, wat zal het er feestelijk uitzien!!
Hi Solange...it is in the post xxxxx enjoy
Lovely post, it makes me wish that I could have a dinnerparty too...beautiful cutlery! Hope you have a nice and relaxing weekend.
HUGS
Post a Comment