I just realized that my blog was 1 year old on December 14th... ah, I can't tell you how much joy, creativity and many blog friends I have found. All your nice comments, the advice, our common passion for interior and so much more, has brought a lot of happiness.
This week has been a bit mad, since I have a cold, my husbands family is arriving the 23rd and on boxing day we'll be 15, so I am preparing food, presents and organizing the house, er, well, with a soon to be 3 year old, who just likes to 'redecorate' behind me...
These beautiful flowers were a gift from my husband, and I love the combination, of white tulips and the pale colours of this winter bouquet. The candles you see add a touch of warmth and romance in the darkness and the starry chocolates...well, they are just a necessary ingredient for Christmas!
The Christmas crackers will look nice on everybody's plate and give an extra festive look. I wish you all the best for the next days, busy but joyfull!!
take care! Solange

14 comments:
Hi Solange,
Proficiat met je 1-jarig bestaan :)
Een drukke tijd bij jou .... hopelijk is je verkoudheid gauw weer over. Allemaal prachtige dingen op de foto's die vast bij gaan dragen aan fijne feestdagen, die ik je bij deze toewens.
Groetjes, Janneke.
happy belated blog birthday dear solange :) your christmas decorations and decor inspire me to fix my house up for the holidays too...hope you have a lovely one.
Congratulations on your one year anniversary!
I love reading your gorgeous blog, and to having little 'conversations' with you via the comments.
I hope all goes well with your Christmas and Boxing Day - good luck!
Best wishes
Catherine xx
oh my dear Solange, another one with a cold. I hope you are getting OK the next days!!!! Our cold is gone my husband has just a running nose, but you know... a man with a cold ..oh my goodness:)...
At the moment I´m doing the laundry and preparing everything for the trip to my mother´s house. The whole family meets there. You know we are 4 siblings and three of us have childrens. So we will have a fullhouse *smile*..... This year we don´t have a christmastree cause we are coming home so late next year. It´s a bit sad, but my mum will have a beautiful one. You know what? I totally forgot to celebrate my 1. blogger birthday...shame on me..... it was on the 29th of November...... But Happy Happy Birthday my lovely Blogger friend!!! Your house looks so cozy and I guess you will have a wonderful Christmas. But for now have a sweet 4. advent and don´t stress yourself :)...hugs from *Marie*
Hi Solange
Gratulation to the one year blog birthday!
Nice pictures!
I wish you and your family a Merry
Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Groetjes,Regina
What a lovely blog you got!!
Merry Christmas!
hugs
Flisan, sweden
Happy one year and Merry Christmas, dear Solange. Hugs. Anne
Happy birthday to your exquisite blog! I loved this post, filled with soft light and excitement.
Solange - congrats on your blog's anniversary! Have a lovely Christmas and hope you get time to just sit on the sofa and enjoy the happenings all around you. :)
Terri
Happy anniversary, and merry christmas to you!
HUGS
Gefeliciteerd met je blog-verjaardag. En wat is je huis in een mooie kerstsfeer, écht genieten!
Ik wens je hierbij een hele mooie Kerst en een liefdevol en gezond 2009!
Liefs uit SP, Chantal
wat zijn ze toch prachtig, die wite houten lantaarns medebepalend voor een goeie sfeer in een huis met mensen waar je van houd en waar ik je fijne dagen mee wens.
Happy anniversary my dear blog friend! You have brought such a lot of sunshine through you blog and inspiring messages that you've left during the past year. Hope you're enjoying a lovely Christmas time with your nearest and dearest - it must be quite hectic and wonderful at the same time! Look forward to catching up with you in the New Year! Hugs, S x.
I wish you a Happy New Year!
Hugs Tanja
Post a Comment