Sunday, December 14, 2008

a gift and more





And so Friday I found the beautifully wrapped gift from dear Lynn, from
www.sea-angels.blogspot.com In the gift I found a beautiful paper girl, a linen cushion decorated with a bird and a letter from charming paper, wrapped with rope. It all makes me so happy that this gesture comes from my blogfriend. Thanks again Lynn!

I have bought a big chandelier to put on the christmas dinner table, I think it will give an elegant and cozy look together.
These days I have a lot to do, I ordered a 4 kilo (!) turkey and I am tidying the house, making space for our guests to come. I guess all of you are also busy with a thousand things... it's why I am a bit slow with posting these days.

I wish you all a wonderful sunday ahead, take care,

Solange xx!

9 comments:

Sea Angels said...

Hello Solange I am so glad your received your items...I hope you have found the watercolour cards inside the music envelope, enjoy using them. The envelope was a beautiful idea of my friend Lisa, so I use this now as well. You are more than kind to put these items on your blog thankyou xxx
Your candle stick is gorgeous and will give you a beautiful light over your christmas dinner. I am going to a farmers market today on my bike, so I am hoping to buy some nice fresh food, then I may bake this afternoon. I hope you will have a lovely day whatever you do.Isn't it so very exciting this time of the year.
Hugs my friend
Lynn xx

Abacaxi & Hortelã said...

Wat een lieve cadeautjes! Ze zijn prachtig!!
En zeker weten dat de kaarsen een pracht-effect hebben op je kersttafel!
Geniet van deze heerlijke tijd!!
Liefs, Chantal

Mary-Laure said...

That little linen pillow just looks so beautiful, I adore it.
It's Christmas before Christmas, I guess.

Anonymous said...

Hi Solange,
Gefeliciteerd met je prachtige kado's van Lynn, ik bewonder haar creaties enorm.Zij maakt echt de meest prachtige dingen!
Fijn e week nog, :) Janneke.

vosgesparis said...

dat kroontje op t vogeltje maakt t helemaal af, heerlijk he om kadootjes te krijgen en te geven

Rumour has it said...

Niet alleen zijn het prachtige dingen die je hebt gekregen, maar ook de zachte tinten zijn wondermooi! En die kandelaar zal het pronkstuk zijn van jullie feesttafel... zeker weten!
Groetjes en tot gauw, Marjolijn

Nadine von herz-allerliebst.de said...

Dear Solange,
what a beautiful gift! I like everything. The chandelier looks great and will light up your christmas table in a beautiful way.

Have a wonderful week, Nadine
herz-allerliebst.de

Windlost said...

What a wonderful gift! Your home is beautiful - nice to find your blog. Terri in Canada

Gabbi said...

what a lovely gift...i adore paper dolls!