Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am ready for it all...

Yes, I am ready for it all...and I mean, Fall. Fall is a great time, to enjoy our homes. This post is not about my usual things, not about decoration, or my new bought accessories, but it's about the comfort which our homes can give us. So, here are a few of my favourite things to do, when it gets chilly outside...

I am ready for my favourite tv shows, I want to curl up on the sofa and really enjoy them.







I am ready for a new throw on our sofa, to enjoy when it gets chilly. I am ready to order a book or preferably dvd of Nigella Lawson, she is so brilliant and makes me want to cook even more in our new kitchen.



I am ready for reading books and watching through my favourite coffee table books.


I am ready for hot chocolate and cookies.



I am ready for using our sauna, which I must say, came with the house we bought, so why not give it a try?

I hope you all enjoy your weekend and do take care!

Solange

11 comments:

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

I'm just about go and have a sauna myself :) Best way to relax especially when it's dark and cold out there! Nigella is fab :)

Mrs.French said...

we would be the best of friends if we lived near one another...l love everything you have listed here! xo

Anja said...

Je nieuwe huis ziet er al prachtig uit hoor!

Veel succes met inrichten en je 'draai' vinden.

PS. Nigella is inderdaad 'fab'!!

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

cant tell you how pleased i am that greys anatomy is back :-) love the house pics in prev post as well its looking gorgeous!
Lesley x

*Marie* said...

Hi,
that is sooo good that you are back!!! Your new home is a dream!!!!I wished I could start with our home . At the moment, I love to sit on my sofa with a hot tea and knit or look at my magazines. My husband often works at night, so the TV is off. I put a good CD in the player and relax...... I wish you a great weekend....*Marie*

Anonymous said...

I'm ready to eat all the good things you have cooked, watching Desperate Housewives, sitting on your sofa!
Have a good week! Anne

Elena Bruno said...

Great post! I'm ready too. Ciao

Sea Angels said...

Hello Solange, we don't have a telly but I wait for the dvds to come out the two I buy are.....Greys...and desperate housewifes ha`! I save them for yule to watch, we stay in our pyjamas ALL day and watch them, so much fun. I just love everything that you do.
Hugs Lynn xx

Marja Rijnsburger said...

Heerlijk al die bezigheden die weer bij het najaar horen.
Ik kan er helemaal in mee voelen.
Een prettig weekend met naar ik de weerman/vrouw mag geloven echt herfstweer.
Groetjes Marja

Sea Angels said...

Oh Solange! I had to tell you I have just watched the first episode of Greys Anatomy series 5......amazing totally amazing.....I could not resist ...
Hugs Lynn xx

Anonymous said...

waiting for another photos update of your beautiful home! :)

Do you watch Nigella's cooking series Express? I love it so much. For some reason, it relaxes me :)