Thursday, September 11, 2008

lovely, lovely pictures



I just wanted to share some beautiful photos I found in a french magazine. I just love the atmosphere these pictures show and the colours are ravishing. Soon I will show you more of my new house, but I didn't want to keep these pics from you....
I am longing for our newly ordered curtains to arrive. It is so bold and cold without curtains, and I am happy my curtains are on their way. It does make your home so much nicer!





This weekend we will go on with our little chores and the endless projects we still have to finish, but the major things are done and I am enjoying to finally start moving things and decorating now. First I was just cleaning, now I can decorate.

Enjoy the pictures and I hope you are all doing fine with your homes. I do enjoy your blogs so much, and thanks for all the lovely feedback you all give.

take care,

Solange xx!

7 comments:

Marianne said...

Inderdaad prachtige foto´s om heerlijk bij weg te dromen.
Groetjes, M

Hanna said...

Enjoy decorating, it will be an endless and wonderful project :)!

Have a great weekend!

Reginas Cottage said...

Hi Solange
Absolutley wonderful!!!!!!
This magazin is fantastic.

Have a nice weekend!!!!!!!!
Groetjes,Regina

vosgesparis said...

mooie serene kleuren op de fotos, zeker ook mijn ding :)

Sea Angels said...

Wow!! these are really lovely, what a beautiful magazine it must be. It is really hard for us to get other European magazines...I'm a bit green with envy...but so pleased for you and so glad that you have shared them..thankyou..I am dying to see more of your gorgeous home though.
Hugs Lynn xx

Mary-Laure said...

Beautiful.

Can't wait to see your colorful curtains!

Elena Bruno said...

Hello, how are you? these ideas are wonderful!!!!
Bye, bye