picture: Oka Sometimes when you try to find the right objects for your home, you don't find anything but when you are not looking, it seems to me that you usually bump in to them.
Last week, I ordered this lovely new quilt for my bed. It is from Oka a lovely british store, which unfortunately is only available online for me, so I couldn't resist the temptation... The quilt is white, with a beautiful repetitive pattern which gives my bed class and comfort.
The beautiful flowers come from my sister, for my birthday last week, and the piece of fabric you can see on the picture is a left over I found from Laura Ashley. I love to buy some small pieces of tissue and thinking of ways what I can do with it.
I visit all of you, but don't always have the time to leave a comment, but love all of your posts, so interesting and full of inspiration.
enjoy the nice days and take care.

5 comments:
Hoi Solange,
hoe graag ik het ook zou willen, maar ik kan het allemaal niet meer bijbenen. De laatste tijd zijn er ontzettend veel blogs bijgekomen en ik haal het gewoon niet meer om overal reacties achter te laten. We zitten hier met grote verbouwingen (die zelfs nog niet eens begonnen zijn, waardoor het buiten echt een rommelboel is), met 3 jonge kinderen en een heel huishouden plus werken binnenshuis... niet te doen gewoon. Maar toch kom ik regelmatig hier bij jou, trouw ben ik wel :D
Een prachtige sprei heb je daar uitgekozen! Ziet er heel elegant uit met dat motiefje. Jij bent een echte reisduif, lees ik... Parijs, Italië... ik zou het je graag nadoen :)
Hartelijke groeten, Marjolijn
Hoi Solange,
Ik begrijp het volkomen! Ook ik vind het steeds moeilijker om bij iedereen berichtjes achter te laten en sla zo nu en dan een berichtje over. Het kan gewoon niet anders.... Je hoeft je dus niet te verontschuldigen hoor!
Je hebt een mooi sprei gekozen! Het zal vast mooi op je bed staan!
Een gezellige avond!
Lieve groet, Madelief
Hi Solange, m'mmm I like your bedspread too, so easy to live with and looks cosy and classy. We have a Laura Ashley shop just up the road from us and I love to pop in when they bring out their new ranges...trouble is it makes me want to decorate toooo much ha ha!!
Hugs Lynn xxx
Don't worry, hetzelfde hier hoor! Altijd bezig en als je denkt nét even tijd te hebben dan belt een vriendin voor een kop koffie. En dat is natuurlijk ook superleuk!
Ook zo genoten van een zonnig pinksterweekend? Heerlijk he, zo mogen er nog wel vele weekenden volgen!
Tot de volgende keer weer!
Bisous, Chantal
Your quilt is lovely . "May poeple " are the best
Post a Comment