Finally some sunshine...How different the world can look with a bit of light. I have been making a pillow from a piece of fabric of Laura Ashley, which gives immediately more colour and gives a cottage feel.
The garden has been decorated with some flowers and I discovered the Laura Ashley garden collection, which is so lovely, the garden boots are so feminine and their gloves, aprons, it all makes you feel like working in de garden (even though my garden is not so big...).
We also bought a new bed, which makes me happy, since I wanted something completely different, first I opted for white but than I thought that a dark bed with a lot of white around, is also very elegant and special. So, now I am busy redecorating our bedroom, which is very nice.
Yesterday I found a new treasure which I will share soon with you, but for now I will continue with my home and wish you all a sunny day!
Solange

5 comments:
Hoi Solange,
Je hebt een mooi bed gekozen! Het staat heel mooi met de witte sprei erop. Is het rood/roze gebloemde stofje het stofje waarvan je het kussentje gaat maken? Het ziet er heel vrolijk uit!
De Laura Ashley garden collection is inderdaad de moeite waard. Helaas had ik nog niet zo lang geleden al een paar laarzen gekocht ;-)!
Fijne avond!
lieve groet, Madelief
soooooo pretty!!!!
Hello Solange,
I'm also redoing my bedroom - after 18 years! With little money, I am really having to scrounge but it's fun. Very pretty photographs...
thank you for visiting today & a good weekend to you & your family, too.
Susan (Giulia)
Sun is back in Provence, too .. We are feeling better . I can not live without sun.
Ah a new bed is something I would like too, but I don't think it's going to happen. My partner is very fond of the bed we have now as it's handmade by his father... oh well :-)
They always have nice things at Laura Ashley :-)
Have a nice day!
Groetjes,
Katja
Post a Comment