Sunday, June 13, 2010

quiet week





It's been a quiet week, did some sewing and managed to arrange some things here and there.
I made a lovely linen food cover, for keeping bread or cookies in, I have been very inspired by the book 'Esprit de Famille' so I try to make as many projects as I can from there.




Plants and books just make the picture complete, and for my birthday I received 'Forbidden Fruit' about the history of women and reading, so interesting! and it makes a beautiful coffee table book....

let's hope the sun won't leave us too early this summer and that we still can enjoy the outside a bit.
take care!

5 comments:

Abacaxi & Hortelã said...

Je was jarig?? Van harte gefeliciteerd dan!! Ik zal er hier een heerlijk glas champagne op drinken! Mooi boek dat je gekregen hebt, en die kommetjes op de foto?? Die zijn ook prachtig!!
Tja, laten we hopen dat de zon ons een beetje blijft verwennen deze zomer...
Fijne zondag & tot gauw weer!
Bisous, Chantal

september cottage said...

LOVELY photographs! Have been looking in on your blog for a little while now and really enjoy the calmness of your photography!!

Kind regards


Nicola

Madelief said...

Hoi Solange,

Ook ik vraag mij hetzelfde af als Chantal. Wanneer je jarig bent geweest, van Harte Gefeliciteerd. Ik zie dat jij ook graag in het Engels leest. Ik lees eigenlijk zelden Nederlands....soms schaam ik mij hier een beetje voor, maar Engelse boeken trekken mij gewoonweg veel meer aan. Het boek dat jij hebt gekregen klinkt interessant. Ik ben benieuwd hoe je het vindt.

Fijne avond!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Katja - Bag End said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katja - Bag End said...

Cute little food cover :-) I wish I was able to sew... And it looks like the sun has deserted us again. Yesterday was so gorgeous and I was hoping it would last, but at least here at the Bollenstreek is cold and cloudy today.

But in any case, prettig weekend!
Groetjes,
Katja