
I have ordered some new coffee table books, I know I already have enough books and magazines around me, but the temptation to sit and read some more is sometimes stronger than myself.
This time I found the lovely 'Perfect english cottage' and 'Simply Country' both have great photographs and really show the cosy cottage interiors.
We are off work for some days, so I will be more than happy to browse through the pages, hopefully visit some old bookstores, to look for old engravings and pictures.

enjoy the days everybody!

4 comments:
Hi Solange...is that Madagascar jasmine in your bouquet? (also known as Stephanotis). The scent is so intoxicating! Have a wonderful day! Trish
I have both books too and they are worth every penny. So nice and full of inspiration!
Many greetings
Gisela
Dear Solange,
these books look great. Hope you have a wonderful time.
Hugs, Nadine
herz-allerliebst.de
Loved the title and cover description. I ordered it moments ago. Can't wait to receive it. I appreciate your post. Thanks so much.
Post a Comment