I have sewing last weekend again, it started with a little pillow, than a handkerchief holder and now, I have ordered more fabric from Cabbages and Roses, to keep the projects going! Since the weather is back to cold and rain, it's a good excuse to keep internal projects going.
Cabbages and Roses really is my point of inspiration at the moment, their colours and prints are amazing.
enjoy the week everybody!

7 comments:
I love C&R too I like to visit their London shops you would love them SO much, the pattern you have chosen is gorgeous I think it has a real vintagey French feel.
I'm sick of all the rain too...today we had sun..but it was freezing cold... beginning to wish I lived in Provence or somewhere where I could get warm and dry ha ha.
have a smashing week, and keep sewing xx
Hugs Lynn xx
Hello Solange...have so many sewing projects to start! You've got a head start on me! I love the Cabbages and Roses book also. Have a wonderful weekend! Trish
what a smart, easy, elegant idea....
Very nice :-) I wish I was able to sew, but I'm absolutely hopeless!
Have a nice week,
Katja
Wat heb je leuke spulletjes gemaakt en wat een schattige stofjes! Zou ook wel weer eens achter de naaimachine willen kruipen, nog geen tijd voor gehad sinds vorig jaar juli of zo... vakanties, bezoek, verhuizing, vakantie, bezoek... zou het er 2e helft mei dan wél van komen? Ik hoop het!
En dan kom ik hier terug voor inspiratie!
Geniet van je lange weekend!!
Bisous, Chantal
Hun bloemenstoffen vind ik ook cht mooi, vooral die met die typische roos in lila. Maar een neutralere kleur als beige of grijs past altijd en overal bij. Het boek links op je foto hebben we ook in onze kast staan, goede auteur met altijd mooie foto´s in haar werken!
Love your fabric choice. I started back sewing this past winter to pass the time away when tv viewing became the "pits". Making pillows is my very favorite.
Post a Comment