
This weekend I am happy to stay in, since rain has been our biggest companion so far. I have enjoyed putting some details and touches here and there to remind myself that there small changes really do make a difference.
I have bought a dish cloth at Blanc d'Ivoire, mind you I really don't buy all my dish cloths from there! but these 2 I couldn't resist, since there were beautifully decorated with monograms, my one weakness. (okay, to be honest, one of many weaknesses....)
I was thinking to make a pillow cover from the dish cloth or a nice little bag, what do you think??
I also found some napkins at Ikea, cheaper but also charming for the everyday dining table. White linen, adorned with a blue detail.
Hope you girls are enjoying your weekends, inside, outside, any place which brings some happiness and relaxation.
Solange

7 comments:
Hoi Solange,
Prachtig die linnen doeken met monogram! Wat een goed idee om er een kussensloop van te maken. Je schrijft dat je de doeken bij Blanc d'Ivoire hebt gekocht. Ik ken het merk niet, maar ga maar eens een kijkje nemen op het internet om te zien wat voor moois ze nog meer hebben.
Fijne zondag! groetjes van Madelief
Huhu Solange!!!!
i can understand why you wanna stay at home....the weather here is a mess!!! The wind is blowing everyday bad bad bad cause i really need to fix the garden for the coming wintertime:(
Beautiful linen you bought!!! To sew a little bag out of it is a sweet idea!!!.....Oh Solange I just realise the pretty little cottage from your last post. Isn´t it a dream..... would be lovely to drink a hot cup of tea while looking out of this cozy window.... I hope you are doing well and resist every flu. Take care, love to hear from you soon!!! hugs *Marie*
Ohhh wauw die met monogram zijn echt supermooi! Ik zou alleen zo uit mijn hoofd niet weten waar ze het merk in nederland verkopen maar kan me voorstellen dat je er helemaal voor gevallen bent!
Hi Solange
These are very nice,and I love both styles and both colours, there is a great many ways in which you could use both. I really adore linens I look on ebay and swoon over them but they fetch huge amounts , but sometimes I manage to find the odd one here and there.
Our weather is horrid...rain cold and sooo windy, but I am making Christmas pressies so lots of sewing to do.
Have a lovely week, it was super to hear from you.
Hugs Lynn xxxx
Oh linens, they be so beautiful. I love buying old, thick cotton dish cloths at flea markets in Paris. I'd love to have my bedsheets monogrammed!
Hi Solange,
Wat een prachtig linnengoed...ben ook een grote fan van die mooie monogrammen !!!!!
Als je naar zo'n stapeltje kijkt is dat echt genieten hè !
Groetjes, Janneke.
Beautiful as always Solange!!!
I got inspired by your linen and bought some as well at Zara home
;-)
XX Ro
Post a Comment