
This has been a busy week. Time seems to pass fast these days and adminstration and laundry is piling up quickly... I want to thank you all, for those nice words, a friendly comment, all enjoyable to read.
Yesterday I went to see 'Julie and Julia' and I highly recommend it, such a warm movie and good actors. But be warned, they make you want to cook...
I have also added some lovely autunm images from 'County Homes' of this month. Don't you just love the colours and the atmosphere?



5 comments:
Over deze film had ik inderdaad al een paar heel positieve recensies gelezen en ik denk dat ik hem ook nog ga bekijken. Meryl Streep is toch altijd al een favoriet voor mij geweest en ik heb eigenlijk nog geen enkele van haar films gemist :)
Fijn weekend!
Lovely country homes. I like the large wrought iron bed.
I LOVE that movie too!! Every time she whipped a new meal my mouth would start watering. Great pictures too!
I appreciate you coming by to visit my blog and for your kind words. I am going to post one more picture next week.
Best wishes, NM.
Thank you for this lovely impressions and also for your very nice comment!!!! Have a wonderful week, full of sunshine,
Hugs Jade
Hoi Solange,
Je schreef dat je opnieuw naar Cranford aan het kijken bent. Kan je mij laten weten op welke zender het wordt uitgezonden?
groetjes van Madelief
Post a Comment