Last month I found a gorgeous chair for a very decent price. Since we don't need more furniture, I wasn't sure if one more chair would fit in the livingroom. After thinking at night (yes, at nigth when other people sleep I think of a chair....!) and talking to my husband how lovely the chair is and how good it would look, he got it for me, knowing that I was blinded by the chair.
Now, I keep it in a corner near the library, good for reading and sittng , or just looking at it.
Hope you have a nice week,
Solange

12 comments:
Een pracht van een stoel! Erg mooie bekleding en ook het houten frame is zo mooi licht. Ik kan er helemaal in komen dat je er graag in zult zitten!
Fijn weekend en tot gauw.
Hoi Solange,
Ik kan mij voorstellen dat de stoel je niet los kon laten. Ik heb dat ook wel eens. Een nachtje erover slapen helpt dan zeker....en als datgene er dan nog is....tja dan moet het gewoon zo zijn. Prachtige kleur ook!
Fijn weekend!
groeten Madelief
A very, very beautiful chair! It clearly was the right decision to get it :)
Have a nice week-end!
Your new chair looks so lovely and it would be also very nice in my livingroom ;))! If you visit me on my blog, you will see it ;)!
Have a wonderful weekend, Jade
What a wonderful chair, I fully understand that you couldn´t be without that one.
You have obviously got very good taste...I have recently taken photos of my bergere chairs on my blog too!
Viva la France! NM.
Dear Solange,
what a beautiful chair - so elegant but also so cosy. It is so nice, that your husband got it for you.
Have a nice week, Nadine
herz-allerliebst.de
yes definitely a chair you could forget! it looks like it needs a bit of sitting in though the cushion is so plump and new! you need to find a book you cant put down and snuggle up!
Oh, a beautiful chair~!
It's beautiful and looks so perfect for reading... Very elegant and sober.
wauw ik vind m helemaal goed, kleur bekleding en model, hier ga je vast lekkere uurtjes in doorbrengen ;)
beautiful!
Post a Comment