
Now, that I have taken up embroidery, I am busy with making monograms and small decorations on linen, on the sofa, at the table, I do it while my son plays and when sometimes even before bed! I love being busy creatively and it really does make me happy.
The beautiful embroidered napkin is from Blanc d'Ivoire and so is the little scented lavender bag, my favourite.
Adding a bit of scented laundry water, with lavender scent of your bedsheets, is a great way to keep the cupboard smelling sweet and nice, and your sheets stay longer fresh.
Wish you all a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:
Lieve Solange,
Ik moet hoog nodig weer eens een keer langs komen om te kijken wat je allemaal aan het maken bent hoor!
Xx Ro
Hoi Solange,
Wow wat een prachtig borduurpatroon. Echt HET motief wat bij het sfeertje past he? Ook de gebruikte kleur borduurgaren vind ik geweldig....... Waar heb je het patroon vandaan? Misschien is er wel een "serie" van.
Een goed weekend.
Lavender
Hoi Solange,
Wat een mooie borduursels laat je ons zien. Ik ben heel benieuwd wat je zelf aan het maken bent. Ik heb zelf ook nog twee merklappen liggen waarmee ik verder moet, maar ik kom er maar niet aan toe...
Fijn weekend!
groetjes, Madelief
I absolutely want to learn how to embroider some time.
How did you learn? With a book? Did you take any classes?
Your photos are beautiful! Embroidery on a potpourri bag would be delightful.
Uw foto's zijn mooi! Borduurwerk op een potpourrizak zou verrukkelijk zijn. (I hope I had this translated correctly)
This 'savonnerie' is near my home!
I love this water and there are many sort of soap!
Post a Comment