Friday, September 25, 2009

a Saturday in Delft



Last weekend I was strolling in Delft, and I saw to my happiness a huge, busy flea market, my favourite! I had a good look and enjoyed all the treasures to be found around me. The houses, the little alleys, all so charming and historical.
So, I share here some of the pics from that day. Of course Vermeer, the famous blue ceramic tiles bring many tourist to this city each day.


I also got some new Ikea bed sheets, this time flowers in blue and white, very feminine and light, but also good to keep me happy now autumn is really starting. I think new bed sheets can feel so amazing when you are tired and your bed is all clean and crisp, lovely!


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and do take care!
Solange

5 comments:

Sea Angels said...

OOOh How lovely what a nice day out...I love the bed sheets they look really chic, I hope this weekend is just as nice for you.
Hugs Lynn xxx

Madelief said...

Hoi Solange,

Ik geniet ook altijd zo van Delft. Jammer dat de rommelmarkt vandaag voor het laatst was. Moeten we weer wachten tot april :( Je dekbedhoes ziet er heel gezellig uit!

Een fijn weekend! groetjes, Madelief

les fifoles said...

Oh! I've been one of the tourists in Delft...well... 20 years ago. And I keep great memories.
Love your new bed sheets!

A bientôt. Anne

Mary-Laure said...

Oh I've been dreaming of going to Delft for years! I hear it's wonderful. Every time I visit my sister in Amsterdam, I plan on spending a day in Delft, but then time always flies by too fast.

Rumour has it said...

Nederland heeft prachtige gebouwen en vele charmante hoekjes. Ik ben ooit in Delft geweest en kan me sommige dingen nog goed voor de geest halen van toen. Dat beddegoed is topklasse! :)
Ik kende die print nog niet, is het iets nieuws uit hun collectie?