A new front garden, fix the curtains, get a new bathroom, paint or repaint some wood work....I could go on and on with my list. There are things in our homes we need to do, and want to do, or both!
At the moment, summer is almost over, so big outside projects are not really a priority but there are plenty of other things I can come up with.... Money and time are of course needed to do all these things, and so we do things one step at a time.
I was wondering what's next for you?
Do any of you have projects you'd like to realize or have realized?
This week I found a gorgeous new lamp in a store, with a 50% discount, it was a quick decision and at home I am trying to see where it will fit best. Then there were the candles from the brand Pomax, very beautiful autumn colours ready to be burnt on a cold, dark evening. These items both weren't part of a new project, but it made me happy in any case....!
Have a good weekend!!
Solange

5 comments:
mmm those pomax candles indeed look very sweet! My next project will be to vreate an office space in a tiny little room
for now a good weekend to you!
Many projects in my head, but in same time a lack of courage to realize them; I don't like the summer end, and this week in the south of France we have a violent fall of temperatures with rain, it's not motivating for me! Have a good sunday.
Next on my list?? Zó veel... maar met een (internationale) verhuizing op stapel, heeft dat natuurlijk hoogste prioriteit!
Succes met al jouw projectjes!
Hoi Solange, ye, we gaan terug naar Europa, niet naar Nederland echter. Wat wel? Dat kan ik (nog) niet vertellen. Hoop over een paar weken wel! Maar ik heb er veel zin in!
Liefs, Chantal
Beautiful items as always - your taste is so impeccable.
My next project: refrain from buying any more stuff for my studio, as I don't want any clutter!!!
Post a Comment